Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

FACE WARRIOR FAST GAMES GOLDEN PORTAITS RANK 10 55% wr
iNiles
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2016 10:54:28 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Deck: http://i.imgur.com/2eDtYV8.png
-Sirfinley added bash, would like to replace both bashes, but not sure what card to use in place.
Mullgian:

Combo:

Settings

Note: Maxwide is high, use what you usually use. Mileage may vary with maxwide amounts. WOuuld probably be very good in unranked. High winrate in 16-10. Great for golden portrait rather than CW

More more consistent than the aggro dragon warrior, that one is very mid rangy and over-all less effective for the face route. If you do run the dragon package definitely use twilight drakes over fierce monkey. Prox's alextraza's and can straight up win you aggro matches.
3 users thanked iNiles for this useful post.
bestrobber97 on 3/13/2016(UTC), Pervin on 3/18/2016(UTC), stamataras611 on 4/13/2016(UTC)
ofdabeat
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2016 11:50:09 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
You didn't post the deck dude.
1 user thanked ofdabeat for this useful post.
iNiles on 3/12/2016(UTC)
iNiles
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2016 11:55:47 PM(UTC)

ofdabeat;36329 wrote:
You didn't post the deck dude.

I'm an idiot thanks, added a link in the op.
bestrobber97
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 13, 2016 12:22:19 AM(UTC)

Does the bot know how to use sir finley to choose hero power properly?
iNiles
#5 Posted : Sunday, March 13, 2016 12:40:27 AM(UTC)

bestrobber97;36331 wrote:
Does the bot know how to use sir finley to choose hero power properly?

No that's why i run -1 finely +slam, deck loses a lot of utility with that card being omitted, hopefully it allows discovers and hero power picks soon
bestrobber97
#6 Posted : Sunday, March 13, 2016 1:36:55 AM(UTC)

iNiles;36332 wrote:
No that's why i run -1 finely +slam, deck loses a lot of utility with that card being omitted, hopefully it allows discovers and hero power picks soon

Oh I was confused because your decklist has finley
ofdabeat
#7 Posted : Sunday, March 13, 2016 4:20:02 AM(UTC)

Went from rank 14 to 19 in a few hours.
Not exactly amazing so far.
iNiles
#8 Posted : Sunday, March 13, 2016 2:17:07 PM(UTC)

It got me 16-10 so this may be the mileage will vary.
Lexxes
#9 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 1:48:33 PM(UTC)

dude, posting an image of the deck is pretty annoying ... make a list what we acan use in deckbuilder ...
JFPvP
#10 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 8:10:36 PM(UTC)

Are there any better deck replacements for this deck? For example, is Arcane Golem better than Wolfrider?
iNiles
#11 Posted : Thursday, March 17, 2016 3:29:56 PM(UTC)

JFPvP;36419 wrote:
Are there any better deck replacements for this deck? For example, is Arcane Golem better than Wolfrider?

No, wolf rider is actually much more flexible for tempo plays because Arcane Golem is really bad for certain matchups. This deck already has a bad winrate against ramp druid, so that extra ramp can kill you with a big taunt or minion you can't deal with. Finley would make this deck much better but it can't be played so i put another slam in. Any suggestions would be welcome tho.
Pervin
#12 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2016 12:30:17 PM(UTC)

got me from 12 to 8 http://i.imgur.com/wanLY9B.png
thank you !
hasukai
#13 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2016 9:45:14 PM(UTC)

any substitute for Death's Bite?
MistaJ
#14 Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2016 9:05:27 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Well i gave it a big shot these past few days, it went from rank 15 to rank 19 in 12 hours the first day. After i used the standard zoo deck i went back to 13, then used this over night, woke up at 19 again.

Then i proceeded to spectate it for a few dozens games here are my finds:

-One- The bot does NOT know how to play Mortal Strike correctly, he died several times in moments he could have won but did not use Mortal Strike to face when 6 damage was available.
- Two- Bot had lethal next turn in hand damage but he used one spell to kill a minion even though the board did not threat lethal. He never got lethal later.
- Three- He played a 2/1 Minnion when having Death's bite in hand and proceeded to kill it
- Forth- And probably the most generic, he doesn't use weapons effectively when in hand he has 2+ weapons more, once he even saved a Death's bite even though he had another one in hand and a Reaper, and the mana too use one instead he armored up.

Overall review, it's a B- Nice deck but will not recommend it for any serious ladder climb or daily quests, in fact he achieved 30 wins in more than 5hours, almost an hour and half more than the Zoo deck.
iNiles
#15 Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2016 11:03:59 PM(UTC)

MistaJ;36588 wrote:
Well i gave it a big shot these past few days, it went from rank 15 to rank 19 in 12 hours the first day. After i used the standard zoo deck i went back to 13, then used this over night, woke up at 19 again.

Then i proceeded to spectate it for a few dozens games here are my finds:

-One- The bot does NOT know how to play Mortal Strike correctly, he died several times in moments he could have won but did not use Mortal Strike to face when 6 damage was available.
- Two- Bot had lethal next turn in hand damage but he used one spell to kill a minion even though the board did not threat lethal. He never got lethal later.
- Three- He played a 2/1 Minnion when having Death's bite in hand and proceeded to kill it
- Forth- And probably the most generic, he doesn't use weapons effectively when in hand he has 2+ weapons more, once he even saved a Death's bite even though he had another one in hand and a Reaper, and the mana too use one instead he armored up.

Overall review, it's a B- Nice deck but will not recommend it for any serious ladder climb or daily quests, in fact he achieved 30 wins in more than 5hours, almost an hour and half more than the Zoo deck.

Are you using my mullgians and combos? Mortal strike works for me, most times counts lethal right and usually hits face with fwa with death bite in hand. Guess i got lucky on my run to 10.
MistaJ
#16 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 9:20:07 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
To INiles,
My Hearthranger is configured properly and the txt's of setting, Mulligan's and Combos is directly downloaded via AutoSwitch application from the Project Legend the one replacing Blackoak's
However i found out that the Combo is the reason why he misses the mortal strike, for some odd reason, if Mortal strike is the only card in hand he wont use it on face correctly, but will use it if he does have more other cards. i cannot understand but won't bother to search further.