Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Big thanks to the RangerBot devs and my experience so far :)
anm
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2016 7:25:10 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hello Everyone!
I'm a new member to this community and so far I'm pleasantly surprised at how well the bot has performed for me :D
I must admit, I never thought a bot could make such intelligent choices in a game like Hearthstone. I assumed all HS bots were stupid and wouldn't calculate anything beyond how to spend your mana each turn. I saw lots of low ranking face hunter and shaman bots a while back and I figured that's as good as they get. I had no idea the bot would analyze the board, play around spells, build a good deck for me, or even show a simple arrow while targeting a minion with a spell. No doubt, this bot definitely does make poor choices at times but that's my job to help it figure out how to combo. Given the right deck and settings this thing makes better judgement calls than myself on a consistent basis! I'd say it's well worth the $22!
I look forward to the evolution of the product and the continued support from code savvy members of this forum that make combo and mulligan files lol, I still havent figured out how to do it myself.
Happy Botting!