Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

any possibility for ban?
alexcppc
#1 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2016 8:49:33 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

i using the bot for my principal account and im scary if my account be banned, any possibility?what i do?
Djra
#2 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2016 10:30:03 PM(UTC)

Just what the title says. A player playing at the exact same time every day is a dead giveaway that said player is botting. There should really be another box to add a random variance to the start time. even give or take 20 min would be enough.

You can never be too careful.
JoyAdmin
#3 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2016 10:44:35 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
It has been proved that HR is much safer than any other bots.

There is no 100% safe bot, but if you don't bot on your main account, then you won't get loss on botting.

Roarie
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2016 1:02:16 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
If it makes you feel any better, I've been running it for more than a year and haven't received any bans or warnings despite getting the maximum of 100 gold daily on ladder.

My assumption is that Blizzard relies on player reports to find bot accounts to terminate. Players are very unlikely to report you.

I strongly recommend using Hearthranger and NOT paying real money for cards, you won't regret that decision.
1 user thanked Roarie for this useful post.
alexcppc on 2/27/2016(UTC)
Cloud
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2016 3:42:53 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
You can use this bot for 2 accounts, so you will half the risk of banning on player reports.
Twister
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2016 7:43:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
It seems there has been an update to blizzards warden a few days ago which might hint an upcomming banwave soon.

There has been some information on other bot developers forums about it:
https://www.thebuddyforu...-23-utc.html#post2160545
Malafeich
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2016 10:55:31 PM(UTC)

HB trying to solve that problem. HR doing nothing. Think about it, which bot is safer? Answer is obvious
JoyAdmin
#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2016 11:05:54 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
We always do our best to protect your account.

Hearthranger has not been hit by any banwave from the very beginning (nearly one and half years ago), HB has been hit twice.

Hearthranger can update anytime and always updated itself every couple of days at server side, it's much advanced than other bots.
1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
alexcppc on 2/27/2016(UTC)
anm
#9 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2016 7:35:23 PM(UTC)

There's always going to be risk of ban when botting. From my experience botting diablo 3 for thousands of hours, blizzard doesn't crack down hard on the botting community. Every damn time that warden updates its self, thousands of users immediately disconnect from their servers because it's a safety feature to prevent detection of the bot. Blizzard see's thousands of users disconnect all at once, immediately after launching updated warden. Accounts that have been running for weeks or months non-stop all of a sudden disconnect all at the same time. Do you think blizzard doesn't notice this? of course they do; they investigate accounts before banning them unlike steam. Blizzard also knows that an insane amount of their players use bots and that it's not a smart business move to ban every single account detected. If you're still skeptical, just do it on a new account until you stop caring if you get detected. happy botting :D