Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Free Bot - Daily Quests
sAustinPower
#1 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 4:48:06 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Is the free bot capable of building decks and doing dailies? I am having a LOT of problems trying to get that setup and cannot find a guide or documentation to follow to figure out exactly where I'm going wrong. I've tried changing numerous settings one at a time but usually just get a message that the bot has no job to do. I did get the bot to work successfully once for daily quests, but it lost 15 straight games using a deck I'd already made and then quit (I had the settings set to quit if <30% after 15 games).

I also cannot get even this to work again regardless of the settings I select. If there is a guide available or something I can read through, just point me in the right direction. Really appreciate any help in advance and let me know what details I can provide to help.
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 10:08:22 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
If you're free user, you can set bot to work in 'Do not use queue' mode, then select deck of [As Daily Quest Deck], then switch to daily quest panel, select the deck for each daily quest.

If you're subscribed user, simply select bot to work in 'Full auto complete daily quests', bot will do everything for you including auto create good botting deck.
sAustinPower
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2016 11:27:08 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Thank you, that is definitely helpful. However, I still cannot really get this to work. I can setup the bot as you described above and it will start, or I can set it to use the queue, but in both instances the bot will simply stop working after 1 game. I'm sure I have some setting mis-configured but still cannot figure out what that is. Let me know what other information I can provide and I am happy to do so!
JoyAdmin
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2016 10:14:03 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Ensure uncheck all auto-stop options in auto stop panel.

Also you can send me (rush4xhost@gmail.com) your task configuration file named [HearthRanger - Bot for Hearthstone.tsk] which is under [task] folder.