Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

request auto schedule function
danielhua
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2016 11:52:07 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hey Joy, the HearthRanger is awesome and I am pleased to see you are continue improving it. I have some feature request that you may consider to add in the future versions:
1. Auto starting the bot and farm the gold in a specified time. By having this, the gold farming could be scheduled in the night when I will not play.
2. Add combo/mulligan/setting to together with the decks save on your server, and deploy it to the right place when using find/compose deck feature.
one-i
#2 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2016 11:36:12 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
For your first issue, I was able to set up hearthstone to run every night automatically after I get my daily by using Ranger Crash Recovery and windows task scheduler.

You can download and get information on Ranger Crash Recovery here: Crash Recovery Thread

There is very detailed instructions on how to do what your looking for in the first post.

I would sometimes forget to turn down the volume on my computer, only to be woken up in the middle of the night by HR smashing face. To solve that I installed NirCMD and set it to mute my computer (also with the windows task scheduler) just before ranger recovery started. You can download NirCMD here: NirCMD

It's an older program, but it works just fine on my Windows 10 system
danielhua
#3 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 11:13:20 PM(UTC)

one-i;35054 wrote:
For your first issue, I was able to set up hearthstone to run every night automatically after I get my daily by using Ranger Crash Recovery and windows task scheduler.

You can download and get information on Ranger Crash Recovery here: Crash Recovery Thread

There is very detailed instructions on how to do what your looking for in the first post.

I would sometimes forget to turn down the volume on my computer, only to be woken up in the middle of the night by HR smashing face. To solve that I installed NirCMD and set it to mute my computer (also with the windows task scheduler) just before ranger recovery started. You can download NirCMD here: NirCMD

It's an older program, but it works just fine on my Windows 10 system

Thanks for the tool. I'll try it out.