Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

v.5.0.0.0 - Over 5 thousands new decks added to deck library. (HSBOT)
JoyAdmin
#1 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2016 7:57:04 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4538 time(s) in 1636 post(s)
v.5.0.0.0 - Over 5 thousands new decks added to deck library. (HSBOT)

- Over 5 thousands new decks added to deck library of auto deck composer.

- Bug fixed - bot may not use silverfish a.i. for discover cards.

- Default a.i. re-tuned.
Now bot can calculate much more turns without timeout.

- Other bugs fixed and improvements.

How to update manually?

Start Launcher.exe at Hearthranger directory, then click [UPDATE] button.

[Download Page]

http://www.hearthranger.com/forum/yaf_postst3384_Download-Hearthstone-Bot---HearthRanger.aspx
6 users thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
Dre on 1/8/2016(UTC), Markus84 on 1/8/2016(UTC), pherease on 1/8/2016(UTC), Hamax on 1/8/2016(UTC), Mazes on 1/12/2016(UTC), Misiekowaty2 on 1/17/2016(UTC)
Dre
#2 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2016 3:33:35 PM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
Dark pebler is still not working...still choses the wrong card (playing with silver.dll posted log in that tread)
silentsword07
#3 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2016 7:41:56 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

....wow thats great news.

so then when i goto to create a deck using the Find my best deck and i select paladin then select aggro ... how do i know its giving me one of the best ones? when i click find its always the same.

furthermore, it would be much helpful to have a deckrulefile accompany the deck. so if i select aggro deck it would work with it.

or am i asking too much?
JoyAdmin
#5 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2016 11:22:37 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4538 time(s) in 1636 post(s)
silentsword07;34597 wrote:

so then when i goto to create a deck using the Find my best deck and i select paladin then select aggro ... how do i know its giving me one of the best ones? when i click find its always the same.

furthermore, it would be much helpful to have a deckrulefile accompany the deck. so if i select aggro deck it would work with it.

or am i asking too much?

[Find my best deck] always returns the best deck list according to your conditions (ex: paladin, aggro), the deck list is sorted with calculated deck value (from high to low), and it could contain hundreds of decks if you have decent card collection, you may need to click [next] deck many times to find your favorite deck.

I recommend you to use deck filter, with locking one or two key cards, you can find your desired deck easier.

Each deck has different play style and different key cards, the best deck rule only can be created by your own knowledge of the specified deck, or other professional players if they like to share it.

I'm working on next version of deck rule, it will be more easier for sharing and more powerful.
meulsie
#4 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2016 11:25:33 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 2 post(s)
silentsword07;34597 wrote:

or am i asking too much?

You need to use the filter options and make it only choose decks with certain cards that you have in it, this will filter down the options and ensure you're getting the best deck suitable for you.