Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

32 Pages«<2829303132>
Project : NextGen - [Experimental HR Community Project] - [Advanced Botting]
godshades
#588 Posted : Sunday, May 15, 2016 1:09:05 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
http://www.hearthpwn.com...cks/503285-budget-cthun

request combo and mulligan for this cheap deck :D
Milecar121
#589 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2016 6:22:57 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
godshades;38010 wrote:
http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/503285-budget-cthun

request combo and mulligan for this cheap deck :D

Very doubtful that deck could go past rank 15, it's not worth the trouble creating any of those for a deck that will just not perform.
sepefeets
#590 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2016 9:37:15 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
I added my old Wild Secret Paladin (got up to rank 3 this season) and new Standard Midrange Hunter (3 variations, mostly untested) settings in my silverfish repo. The older trap and N'Zoth hunter deck lists look straight forward for the AI to handle but the newer doomsayer list that got very popular in the last day might have big troubles playing doomsayer at the wrong times.
Browse: https://github.com/slive...er/Deck%20Settings/Data
Download: https://github.com/slive...ttings/Data.7z?raw=true

update: added the N'Zoth Secret Pally deck list and a Midrange Shaman (totem based) deck.
3 users thanked sepefeets for this useful post.
Studio13 on 5/18/2016(UTC), Somerandombot007 on 5/18/2016(UTC), metrix2k on 5/31/2016(UTC)
glide93
#591 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2016 2:32:00 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
sepefeets;38102 wrote:
I added my old Wild Secret Paladin (got up to rank 3 this season) and new Standard Midrange Hunter (3 variations, mostly untested) settings in my silverfish repo. The older trap and N'Zoth hunter deck lists look straight forward for the AI to handle but the newer doomsayer list that got very popular in the last day might have big troubles playing doomsayer at the wrong times.
Browse: https://github.com/slive...er/Deck%20Settings/Data
Download: https://github.com/slive...ttings/Data.7z?raw=true

update: added the N'Zoth Secret Pally deck list and a Midrange Shaman (totem based) deck.

A lot of thanks for this update, Im going to try the shaman deck in standar ranked. I will post my results in some hours. Thanks again.

EDIT: @sepefeets I see the bot does not play the Rockbiter Weapon well, becuase the bot use it with a sleep minion, I think its necessary include the Doomhamer and Rockbiter Weapon in combo file.

I think the combo file need this:

// [Nudge] [5] Doomhammer (EX1_567) + [1] Rockbiter Weapon (CS2_045)
EX1_567,0;CS2_045,5;bonus:50;hero:shaman

It is correct?
sepefeets
#592 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2016 4:38:36 PM(UTC)

glide93;38110 wrote:
EDIT: @sepefeets I see the bot does not play the Rockbiter Weapon well, becuase the bot use it with a sleep minion

I need the log then. Combo's won't do anything about target selection.

I purposefully didn't make a combo for doomhammer+rockbiter because there are situations where you must burn rockbiter very early to clear enemies (like another shaman's tunnel trogg) and the deck is more about tempo than aggro.
LucifersChild
#598 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2016 9:07:30 PM(UTC)
LucifersChild

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
sepefeets
#599 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2016 10:02:39 PM(UTC)

ASC already has files for the old dragon priest...

As for Chakki's deck, you should forget about it completely because he has said that the only reason he used it is because his strategy for the tournament was to ban miracle rogue which meant that he'd be playing against midrange shaman a lot (most people brought shaman and banned shaman), this deck is filled with things to counter midrange shaman, and that it would fail hard on ladder. Priest is really bad in Standard format currently but it is strong in Wild. It is also way too complex of a deck for the AI to handle.

ps. reminder to everyone, if you haven't been able to bot the deck to near rank 10 without custom deck settings then it has no hope of getting to rank 5 with custom deck settings. If you really want settings for bad decks then read the guides and write your own but those of us who already know how usually won't waste our time unless we know the deck can actually do it.
LucifersChild
#600 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2016 10:06:40 PM(UTC)
LucifersChild

Man

sepefeets;38164 wrote:
ASC already has files for the old dragon priest...

As for Chakki's deck, you should forget about it completely because he has said that the only reason he used it is because his strategy for the tournament was to ban miracle rogue which meant that he'd be playing against midrange shaman a lot (most people brought shaman and banned shaman), this deck is filled with things to counter midrange shaman, and that it would fail hard on ladder. Priest is really bad in Standard format currently but it is strong in Wild. It is also way too complex of a deck for the AI to handle.

ps. reminder to everyone, if you haven't been able to bot the deck to near rank 10 without custom deck settings then it has no hope of getting to rank 5 with custom deck settings. If you really want settings for bad decks then read the guides and write your own but those of us who already know how usually won't waste our time unless we know the deck can actually do it.

omg im so sorry I completely zoned out right there I meant these decks dude...again sorry

http://www.icy-veins.com...h-control-standard-deck

http://www.icy-veins.com...-dragon-priest-wild-deck
sepefeets
#601 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2016 10:23:45 PM(UTC)

Pretty much the same answers though. The settings for the old dragon deck should fit the new deck for the most part (maybe missing curator in the mulligan but curator is a bad card for the AI anyways) and the control deck is way too complicated for the AI.
Studio13
#602 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2016 5:49:33 AM(UTC)

Any chance for a combo, mulligan and settings for this rogue deck please?
Reno Rogue

Many Thanks
notep
#603 Posted : Sunday, May 22, 2016 8:06:37 AM(UTC)

Studio13;38201 wrote:
Any chance for a combo, mulligan and settings for this rogue deck please?
Reno Rogue

Many Thanks

In this deck there is discover mechanic, conceal and reno what the bot won't play right.

Also it will most likely use the cold blood for buffing a minion to make a trade. It will sap the wrong target, and propably not use shadowstep.
1 user thanked notep for this useful post.
Studio13 on 5/23/2016(UTC)
Milecar121
#604 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 12:11:58 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
notep;38231 wrote:
In this deck there is discover mechanic, conceal and reno what the bot won't play right.

Also it will most likely use the cold blood for buffing a minion to make a trade. It will sap the wrong target, and propably not use shadowstep.

Discover and Reno both work (they were fixed), others are somewhat fixable with combo.txt.
ivanpowa
#606 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 2:34:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hey valorion, from first post, decks are still working good? (Rank 5 i wanna mean) I take some time off and im back

Paladin secrets still working, i reach rank 5 now at 9, but i wanna farm other hero golden hitting rank 5, i dont care if its wild or standar.

I dont know if test some standar decks or wild, what do you think guys? Wild more easy?

sepefeets
#605 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 4:30:55 PM(UTC)

Milecar121;38254 wrote:
Discover and Reno both work (they were fixed), others are somewhat fixable with combo.txt.

Discover "works" in that it picks something, but that something isn't necessarily the best choice.
Raky
#607 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 3:49:48 AM(UTC)

Hi guys, I have to create a mulligan for my zoo. As I find the codes?
glide93
#608 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 6:40:55 AM(UTC)

The best deck for farm gold is the N'Zoth Secret Pala by @sepefeets, I use it in wild mode of course, with his mulligan and combo files and with auto concede in rank 20.

Today i have 100% winrate, I always play 30 matchups for farm the 100 gold per day.

Thanks for your deck @sepefeets.
Badi
#609 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 7:54:57 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
The best deck for farming gold should be the fastest one. Is it also as it is control? I think agro's should be better. I dont care if i have 80 or 90% winrate but i want to win 30 matches as fast as possible.
glide93
#610 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 11:56:08 AM(UTC)

Badi;38305 wrote:
The best deck for farming gold should be the fastest one. Is it also as it is control? I think agro's should be better. I dont care if i have 80 or 90% winrate but i want to win 30 matches as fast as possible.

I farm all the gold in only 4 hours with Paladin N'Zoth.
Badi
#611 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 12:33:29 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Sounds great but which one is better? N'zoth or oldschool? I am asking because i don't have N'zoth (and some other cards) so i must be very careful with my little amount of dust.
glide93
#612 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 3:49:40 PM(UTC)

Badi;38311 wrote:
Sounds great but which one is better? N'zoth or oldschool? I am asking because i don't have N'zoth (and some other cards) so i must be very careful with my little amount of dust.

The oldschool give me 80% winrate the last 3 days, and I try the N'Zoth deck only today and I have 100% winrate, tomorrow I will try the N'Zoth deck in ladder, I want to climb for obtain a golden epic card.
32 Pages«<2829303132>