Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

er009 decks (Season 21)
er009
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2015 11:21:12 AM(UTC)
er009

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Hi all,

and welcome to my thread dedicated to my decks which I will update for both non budget and budget decks. The aim is to get golden portrait and climbing the ladder at the sametime.

Short story about my botting, I rotate every 8hrs to a different server, but usually I try to avoid botting at night time. For an example when its 3am in US is when I change to Asia server, and when its 3am in Asia is when I rotate to EU server. So what I'm trying to do is to get most wins during that time frame and earn 100gold then change servers.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'll try to answer them as complete and soon as I can.

Warlock budget deck (Current Rank: 11 Asia)

Warlock budget deck 2 (Highest Rank Obtained: 10 Asia)

Midrange budget paladin (Highest Rank Obtained: 12 EU)
2 users thanked er009 for this useful post.
Pervin on 12/29/2015(UTC), JoyAdmin on 12/29/2015(UTC)
Pervin
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2015 11:30:30 AM(UTC)

thanks for sharing and i appreciate this thread! I am happy looking forward to new decks!
er009
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2015 2:44:48 PM(UTC)
er009

Man

I'll try to post one of each deck which I've found made an interesting climb on ladder by today or tomorrow.
Dre
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2015 5:25:34 PM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
Great work mate, just a bit of a thing to point out. I think most decks (with the blackoak files) can make it to rank 10ish at the end of the season. What we look for the most is decks who get us to rank 5 minimal.

Again not saying i dont like your work, but i think the post will be filled with decks soon who gets to rank 10 because there so many and then it gets kinda hard to look which one is rly good.

Each season so far i have atleast one deck who gets to rank 5. This season it was the modified secretpala, and today i hit 7 EU with my zoolock, it will probably push to 5 this season aswell. I think iam gonna support this tread by posting one or 2 decks each aseason who get me to rank 5 minimal.
glide93
#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2015 6:46:09 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
A very good decks, I need create some cards for play the first deck, when I have all the cards I will try it thanks for sharing.

Offtopic: what is the best country for play this game Asia, EU or USA? At the moment I only play in EU. I can play with my cards in another country or only in EU?
er009
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 29, 2015 7:24:35 PM(UTC)
er009

Man

Dre;34114 wrote:
Great work mate, just a bit of a thing to point out. I think most decks (with the blackoak files) can make it to rank 10ish at the end of the season. What we look for the most is decks who get us to rank 5 minimal.

Again not saying i dont like your work, but i think the post will be filled with decks soon who gets to rank 10 because there so many and then it gets kinda hard to look which one is rly good.

Each season so far i have atleast one deck who gets to rank 5. This season it was the modified secretpala, and today i hit 7 EU with my zoolock, it will probably push to 5 this season aswell. I think iam gonna support this tread by posting one or 2 decks each aseason who get me to rank 5 minimal.

Sure, I will probably make another thread for that later once I want to start to climb to rank 5 again, I've had rank 5 every month since black oaks thread but didn't really need any posting since alot of the ppl there got rank 5+. So for now, I'm starting with budget decks, then I'll do a few pro netdecking next season.

@glide91: I'm not sure tbh, but from my experience US is easiest to climb to rank 5 and I feel its harder on EU and on Asia I don't have enough good cards to climb really high unless the bot can do perfect play with face decks :O

Edit: @Dre -I'll add your deck to the first post and credit goes to you if you decide to do so.
broesly
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 12:19:02 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hey dude, have you experimented with raptor rogue by any chance ?
er009
#8 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 1:43:36 PM(UTC)
er009

Man

Yes, and sadly I did not have any luck with it whatsoever, maybe I need to tweak combo/muligan but I'm really lazy tryiing to learn how to do it atm. So far the best I've gotten with a raptor rogue deck is rank 15 with alittle bit of help from Dre on the egg + raptor combo otherwise it wouldnt play egg on turn 2 when it has raptor in hand and so on.
Dre
#9 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 2:55:16 PM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
er009;34146 wrote:
Yes, and sadly I did not have any luck with it whatsoever, maybe I need to tweak combo/muligan but I'm really lazy tryiing to learn how to do it atm. So far the best I've gotten with a raptor rogue deck is rank 15 with alittle bit of help from Dre on the egg + raptor combo otherwise it wouldnt play egg on turn 2 when it has raptor in hand and so on.

Also atm raptor rogue is on the bottom tier 4 in the meta, so it wont go lower then rank 10ish with a bot i think.

Also u need to write allot. Mulligan for egg + raptor indeed, combo's like (vallues not tested)

Code:

[2] Nerubian Egg (FP1_007) --> Next turn --> [3] Unearthed Raptor (LOE_019)
FP1_007,0;nxttrn;LOE_019,0;bonusfirst:50;bonussecond:100;hero:thief

But also without 2 turns for when u get it later. atm i dont know how HR + silver handles the raptor by itself. But being a low tier 4 deck atm i dont think this is the time to put allot of effort in it. Better focus on other decks.