Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
v.4.9.5.0 - Better & Faster Mouse Control (HSBOT)
meulsie
#44 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 2:24:34 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 2 post(s)
JoyAdmin;34127 wrote:
with v.4.9.4.0 bot can adjust data transfer speed according game's FPS, there is no need to add additional option.

Can you make this optional though? My PC has an integrated card and a powerful GPU, when botting I use the crappy integrated card because my computer gets a lot less hot but this means the FPS is pretty bad. Despite having bad FPS the bot has no issue in 4.9.3.0 with calculating everything and performing all actions fast enough. I wouldn't want to lose this because of the change made
JoyAdmin
#49 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 3:13:46 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4538 time(s) in 1636 post(s)
It's still fast enough even the data transfer speed switch to low mode on slow pc.

Desync issue between HR and silver has been fixed, it's not related with data transfer speed.
Dre
#45 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 5:11:15 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
meulsie;34128 wrote:
Can you make this optional though? My PC has an integrated card and a powerful GPU, when botting I use the crappy integrated card because my computer gets a lot less hot but this means the FPS is pretty bad. Despite having bad FPS the bot has no issue in 4.9.3.0 with calculating everything and performing all actions fast enough. I wouldn't want to lose this because of the change made

You should fix your airflow, recase to a decent case were u can fix the psu on the bottem so it sucks cool air from outside and blows the hot air directly out of the the back. Instead of messing with the air in the pc. Then create airflow with in and outtake. The gpu will then have enough cool air in the case to not get warm. Hearthstone doesn't need that much from your gpu so it should not get warm at all.

I use a cosmos se case with 2x 140mm intake fans in the front and 2x 140mm outtake fans on the top. CPU is water coolled and the radiator uses 2 fans in push-pull set to outake in the back of the case. So basicly 2in 4out. As said the psu's air doesn't contact the rest at all. Gpu has so much cool air inside the PC that I can cool my beer next to it.
meulsie
#46 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 5:48:49 AM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;34130 wrote:
It's still fast enough even the data transfer speed switch to low mode on slow pc.

Desync issue between HR and silver has been fixed, it's not related with data transfer speed.

Ah ok, all good

Dre;34131 wrote:
You should fix your airflow, recase to a decent case were u can fix the psu on the bottem so it sucks cool air from outside and blows the hot air directly out of the the back. Instead of messing with the air in the pc. Then create airflow with in and outtake. The gpu will then have enough cool air in the case to not get warm. Hearthstone doesn't need that much from your gpu so it should not get warm at all.

I use a cosmos se case with 2x 140mm intake fans in the front and 2x 140mm outtake fans on the top. CPU is water coolled and the radiator uses 2 fans in push-pull set to outake in the back of the case. So basicly 2in 4out. As said the psu's air doesn't contact the rest at all. Gpu has so much cool air inside the PC that I can cool my beer next to it.

Haha, should have stated I'm using a laptop. I'm gonna open it up, clean out all the dust and then get one of those cooling pads, laptops with "high end" specs always have heat issues though.
Dre
#47 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 6:12:52 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
meulsie;34133 wrote:
Ah ok, all good

Haha, should have stated I'm using a laptop. I'm gonna open it up, clean out all the dust and then get one of those cooling pads, laptops with "high end" specs always have heat issues though.

Ah makes sence, yeah unless u have a alienware with the liquidcooling system, MSI does a decent job aswell, but yeah indeed. It Always a problem with laptops. I recoment investing $30,- in this:

http://www.coolermaster....pals/notepal-x-slim-II/

There ofc better onces aswell, like the SF17 but the expances go up aswell

(Or any other brand, this is not for selling purposes, just trying to help, i have no connection to coolermaster what so ever)
meulsie
#48 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 6:21:07 AM(UTC)

Dre;34135 wrote:
Ah makes sence, yeah unless u have a alienware with the liquidcooling system, MSI does a decent job aswell, but yeah indeed. It Always a problem with laptops. I recoment investing $30,- in this:

http://www.coolermaster....pals/notepal-x-slim-II/

There ofc better onces aswell, like the SF17 but the expances go up aswell

(Or any other brand, this is not for selling purposes, just trying to help, i have no connection to coolermaster what so ever)

This is the one I was going to get :D Also gonna grab an SSD while I'm at it! Thanks mate
ivanpowa
#50 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 12:29:33 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I think Paladin reign is over on eu server from 7 to 10/11, cant climb bot/manual

Too many people playing:

> smorc shaman (Ok, its like facehunter but more op)

> reno jackson decks (I hate very much this card)

> brann + healbot
Valorion
#51 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 5:03:30 PM(UTC)
Valorion

Man

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Hearthranger doesnt work anymore. In the Window it still says what the bot does like "Check if Deck is choosen = true" but it doesnt execute it in the Game. Like it says "press Play Ranked" It doesnt press Play Ranked.
JoyAdmin
#53 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 11:15:00 PM(UTC)

Does this issue always happen at your side?
er009
#59 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 8:33:12 PM(UTC)
er009

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Just encountered "Deck rule file not found:" in that location but everything is in the folder, been running with the latest HR since release and I've noticed a few oddity like losing streak or random silver crashes at times and now this. Older HR did not have this problem.
JoyAdmin
#55 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 12:04:35 AM(UTC)

Dark Soul;34164 wrote:
This issue never used to happen until I updated the bot to the latest version today, other than that I've never had a complaint. Like I said the bot says that logging in was a success but it never continued on to play mode or even practice after that and the timer continued to count down. It could be on my end but I've never done anything different than I've had before, just updated the bot and then went to use it only this time it didn't work. I do hope there is a solution to this please.

Can you try to run [Hearthranger_Init_Helper.exe] as administrator to unlock all dll/exe files again?
er009
#58 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 6:32:52 AM(UTC)
er009

Man

JoyAdmin;34187 wrote:
Can you try to run [Hearthranger_Init_Helper.exe] as administrator to unlock all dll/exe files again?

I wouldve if could, I decided to rebbot last night which fixed the issue, forgot to mention that after my initial post.
scottbreak
#60 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 10:34:35 AM(UTC)
scottbreak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 469 time(s) in 153 post(s)
Joy, please update soon. This version is basically useless; very bad lag.
I have never had a problem with previous versions pushed to max settings.
Even though my machine can handle much more, I changed the setting to low and 1024x768 with no improvement.
Thanks for everything, you guys are great!
Waiting anxiously...
Holster3334
#61 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 10:41:49 AM(UTC)

Problem with 4.9.4.0
Error: Deck rules not found..
And they are there..

Reverting to 4.8.0.0 solved the problem.
omgfrost
#62 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 12:15:08 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)
Holster3334;34195 wrote:
Problem with 4.9.4.0
And they are there..

Same issue here. If you set daily quest the error occurs. I workarounded it by manually select the deck after every quest is completed. Hope it will get fixed soon
JoyAdmin
#64 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2016 12:50:42 PM(UTC)

I'll test it again with daily quest settings.
er009
#56 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 10:06:34 AM(UTC)
er009

Man

JoyAdmin;34187 wrote:

Happened again and ran what you suggested, still same problem now and it's stuck with "Deck rule file not found:" abd reboots doesnt fix it anymore.

Reload rules etc doesnt help fixing the problem either.

Edit: Back to using a version before 24 of December and it works fine.
JoyAdmin
#63 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 12:17:05 PM(UTC)

Holster3334;34195 wrote:
Problem with 4.9.4.0
And they are there..

Please set deck rule file in daily quest too, it's caused by blank selection of daily quest deck rule file.
sepefeets
#65 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2016 6:10:18 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 584 time(s) in 238 post(s)
The "Load/Save/Auto Compose Deck !" button (top center) is causing HR to totally freeze for me.
JoyAdmin
#66 Posted : Sunday, January 3, 2016 1:29:38 AM(UTC)

Is it always freeze? Can you try it again after bot's data has been loaded ? (wait about 30 seconds after bot start up if your internet speed with bot server is slow.)
4 Pages<1234>