Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Warp Nine Mr Silver... Engage
f3hearth
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2015 5:56:58 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I was just playing with silverfish setting to try and get things a bit faster, not that it's slow but...

Just played a game where someone played a dragon card that made the round time only 15sec and the bot got cause a bit with its pants down.
Maybe an idea to watch for situations like that and drop the simulation numbers to get the moves out bit faster...?

This got me looking at how long the calculations actually take and is not even a second most of the time with silver.eve so where exactly is the rest of the time used up per move because it takes a number of seconds to play a move that took only 0.04 of a second to create.

With speed = true play does look a bit more fluid - I wish attacking the face was faster when everyone knows you're going to do it with a lethal amount of damage available bot the bot takes few seconds a move and whoever always conceded before you finish - personally think this is one of the biggest or thee biggest thing that gives the bot away.

So yeah, can anyone tell me if I can do anything about making the transition from silver.exe to game faster? (PS I have the random wait param in HR set to 0)

Thanks.