Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Can this bot play mid-range druid?
iNiles
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2015 3:05:41 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Hi, I set up the bot to play mid-range druid with silver fish a.i and black oaks settings, mulligan and combos from the road to legend post. Over 25 games it had a 38% win rate obviously not what im looking for (this was at rank 15 btw). Is there any1 using updated settings that work well or can this bot just not play this correctly? I'm using this deck btw https://tempostorm.com/h...e-druid-meta-snapshot-39
heretician
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2015 4:13:12 PM(UTC)
heretician

Groups: HSModerator, Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hey, that's a low win-rate but you are going up against Rank 15 people. If you are looking to gain ranks with this bot you are going to have your own mulligans/combos/settings made. Try conceding to Rank 20 and then turning the bot on and you will see a lot bigger winrate.

Or

Create your own mulligan txt: http://www.hearthranger....Own-Mulligan-Rules.aspx

That would help you out a lot. Is your computer fast? Having a slow computer can hurt your performance as well; especially with silverfish where the default settings have you doing 2000 second turn best boards alone.
HearthRanger Administration Team & Lead Forum Admin
iNiles
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2015 4:20:41 PM(UTC)

heretician;33615 wrote:
Hey, that's a low win-rate but you are going up against Rank 15 people. If you are looking to gain ranks with this bot you are going to have your own mulligans/combos/settings made. Try conceding to Rank 20 and then turning the bot on and you will see a lot bigger winrate.

Or

Create your own mulligan txt: http://www.hearthranger....Own-Mulligan-Rules.aspx

That would help you out a lot. Is your computer fast? Having a slow computer can hurt your performance as well; especially with silverfish where the default settings have you doing 2000 second turn best boards alone.

I have a good computer and I assumed the mulligans and combos from 20 days ago would perform better than this. I'm not conceding b/c i want to rank up, the deck is teir 1 on tempo storm.
Dre
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2015 6:07:50 AM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
The deck got me to rank 5 with custom mulligan settings and combo

Read the project legendary tread
iNiles
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2015 11:03:22 AM(UTC)

Dre;33626 wrote:

I got my mulligans and combos from that thread. Are you using different ones now? Was your winrate higher than 38%...
Dre
#8 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2015 4:02:59 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
Those mulligan and combo are correct, might used another deck then you, i just use one combo.

I think that is the deck i used, BUT i need to say this was S19 (its S21 now) and i didnt try it in S20 or now, and the meta changed allot so dont know if it still works.
iNiles
#9 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2015 6:53:33 PM(UTC)

Dre;33639 wrote:
Those mulligan and combo are correct, might used another deck then you, i just use one combo.

I think that is the deck i used, BUT i need to say this was S19 (its S21 now) and i didnt try it in S20 or now, and the meta changed allot so dont know if it still works.

Mine is very similar it's this : https://tempostorm.com/h...-druid-meta-snapshot-39

- slyvanas + loatheb

Tempo storm has the mulligans do you think it would be worth writing them I'd assume it wouldn't be too hard (im going 2 school 4 programming so i hope not).
Also is the combo just FoN + savage or does it include things like coining out wild growth? <- those were in the legend post's combo.
iNiles
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 9, 2015 7:32:07 PM(UTC)

heretician;33615 wrote:

Or

So I wrote my own mulligans using Tempo storms recommend hands for mid-range druid.

Note: I edited Black oak's original mulligans to make this. Also this is my first time writing mulligans so if you see any slip ups kindly let me know.
iNiles
#7 Posted : Saturday, December 12, 2015 3:46:56 PM(UTC)

Dre;33626 wrote:

So i'm having a few problems with the bot and this deck. For one this combo
// [Nudge] [0] The Coin (GAME_005) + [2] Wild Growth (CS2_013)
GAME_005,0;CS2_013,0;bonus:200;mana:1;hero:druid

From blackoak turns out to happen on turn 2 when you don't need to coin for the wild growth. I turned the bonus from 500 to 200 to try and fix it but i don't know if it is the right amount yet.
Also the bot seems to drop big game hunter on board when it should hold it for late game. And sometimes with highs health around 20 i would say it plays ancient of lore but goes for the heal and not the draw..
Any idea how to fix any of these. Also im getting 46% winrate. Might be because its the start of the season, not sure.