Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bot moving too slow///question about settings
handypants
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:29:41 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
the bot takes for ever to make simple decisions is there a way to speed up how fast he clicks?

thank you for the help

also...

i updated the settings and chose silver.dll to control but i still feel like the bot isnt following the settings i chose.
for example i put hit face at 30 life and he does not.
gatomiaurex
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:55:16 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 15 post(s)
handypants;32917 wrote:
the bot takes for ever to make simple decisions is there a way to speed up how fast he clicks?

thank you for the help

also...

i updated the settings and chose silver.dll to control but i still feel like the bot isnt following the settings i chose.
for example i put hit face at 30 life and he does not.

It takes 4 seconds between actions, if you are playing aggro decks it will most likely finish some turns before attacking.
handypants
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:56:48 PM(UTC)

gatomiaurex;32919 wrote:
It takes 4 seconds between actions, if you are playing aggro decks it will most likely finish some turns before attacking.

is there a way to make it take less than 4 seconds between actions?
JoyAdmin
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 11:11:45 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
default a.i. + fast a.i. mode + fastest mouse movement + 0 random wait time between actions
1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
handypants on 11/19/2015(UTC)
uberp00ter
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 10:44:57 PM(UTC)

I hate to bring this topic up again, especially as a new user with my first post, but I'm wondering if there are any new plugins or updates to speeding up the bot. I am using silverfish and have tried defaults with the fast AI option, and messed with the sliders. It's not really the overall speed that bugs me, it's the EXTREMELY obvious consistency of actions. If you have 4 minions on board ready to go face, it will action them on the same exact millisecond 3 seconds apart each, then end turn exactly 3 seconds after all actions completed. Is this really the way everyone uses the bot? If so, my mind is pretty blown that we take a very obvious risk of reports. I mean that in the kindest way possible - I truly LOVE the program and all the people who've put tons of hours into it. It's incredible. I would pay $20 right now to have an option to randomize the attack sequences (time and order on board instead of left to right). Crossing my fingers that I'm missing something and can get this thing rockin!
1 user thanked uberp00ter for this useful post.
ylt on 12/29/2016(UTC)
ylt
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 12:17:10 PM(UTC)

uberp00ter;44520 wrote:
I hate to bring this topic up again, especially as a new user with my first post, but I'm wondering if there are any new plugins or updates to speeding up the bot. I am using silverfish and have tried defaults with the fast AI option, and messed with the sliders. It's not really the overall speed that bugs me, it's the EXTREMELY obvious consistency of actions. If you have 4 minions on board ready to go face, it will action them on the same exact millisecond 3 seconds apart each, then end turn exactly 3 seconds after all actions completed. Is this really the way everyone uses the bot? If so, my mind is pretty blown that we take a very obvious risk of reports. I mean that in the kindest way possible - I truly LOVE the program and all the people who've put tons of hours into it. It's incredible. I would pay $20 right now to have an option to randomize the attack sequences (time and order on board instead of left to right). Crossing my fingers that I'm missing something and can get this thing rockin!

i use silverfish too and i have the same problem.why do i have to wait for 4 second between actions and why cant i change it? hope for a solution
1 user thanked ylt for this useful post.
uberp00ter on 12/29/2016(UTC)
zws
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2016 12:46:09 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 20 post(s)
I believe the reason bot waits is because some effects take time to resolve: secrets or innate minion abilities (patches, misdirection minions etc) can trigger and change board situation. Human knows nothing can happen in particular situation and can sequence moves fast but bot just needs to wait for new board state. It could be possible to create an algorithm calculating when fast action sequencing is safe but I'm not sure it's worth it and there will still be a risk something was not taken into consideration.
1 user thanked zws for this useful post.
uberp00ter on 12/29/2016(UTC)
ylt
#8 Posted : Saturday, December 31, 2016 8:03:17 AM(UTC)

zws;44541 wrote:
I believe the reason bot waits is because some effects take time to resolve: secrets or innate minion abilities (patches, misdirection minions etc) can trigger and change board situation. Human knows nothing can happen in particular situation and can sequence moves fast but bot just needs to wait for new board state. It could be possible to create an algorithm calculating when fast action sequencing is safe but I'm not sure it's worth it and there will still be a risk something was not taken into consideration.

You're right up to a point.But most of the time the mouse just stay on a minion...Maybe i should adapt to it