Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

ARENA Topic suggestions
omgfrost
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 12:42:21 PM(UTC)
omgfrost

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 66 post(s)
Greetings,

since i'm playing\testing it in ARENA lot of the time these days i ended up that the Secret Midrange Paladin settings and stuff from ACC are WAY better then the default settings for arena.

Settings compared:

Secret Midrange Pala Settings:

Combo:

Mulligan:

Default Arena Settings:

With the Default Arena settings it mulligans ALL cards EVEN 1,2,3 drops while with the Pala ones it keeps them!

1. I ended up with the bot autoconceding while still got in hand spellslinger which might have drawn a spell to remove opponent lethal on board (and i even got force tank max too!)

2. Another "bug" is that it's not playing Blastmage when there's a mech on board.

3. Another one is playing mad bomber AFTER played other minions (that got damaged)

I'd like to keep this topic alive exclusively for ARENA since i (and i hope you all community) will update major\minor bugs from that.

Hope you will take this in consideration.

PS: If you need logs please tell me how to identify the right one since decks are named with numbers and i'm a bit confused about that :D

Thanks!

EDIT: With just 1 interact of mine during the whole arena i reached this: (manually intervention was using healbot right exact the bot was gonna end turn and that move made the victory)

1 user thanked omgfrost for this useful post.
Haiiro13 on 11/22/2015(UTC)