Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

[SOLVED] What's one session?
kineticblur
#1 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 3:02:00 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
If I decide to buy the bot (lifetime) lifetime which is currently EUR 19.98, could someone please explain what it means by "1 session"?

The word session leads me to believe that if I turn on the bot, it can be active on that one computer for as long as I don't shut off the bot or restart my pc, or move to another PC. It's misleading and the word 'session' contradicts to the word 'lifetime' in the same package.

In short: if I buy the lifetime bot, will I be able to use this on any number of PCs and any number of times? In that case, what does it mean by "1 session"?

Thank you!
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 3:36:22 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Yes if you buy the bot with lifetime, you can use this bot account on any computer and any times, but it can only be used on one computer at a time.

Which means, if you're already using bot on your desktop PC, but you sign in the same bot account on your laptop at the same time to start botting, then the desktop PC's bot will be disconnected from bot server, your bot on laptop will continue to work.

Bot license is attached to your bot account, there is no need to re-register license code if you start botting on another computer with the registered bot account.
1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
kineticblur on 11/16/2015(UTC)