Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

88% Face Hunter for Casual Gold Grind
Colforbin
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2015 7:02:34 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Been working with BossBot on here to optimize a casual gold grind set up for those of us looking to use ranked for project legend.
With the new concede after wins feature added, I think we got it.

Step 1: Have the bot auto concede games until you get the message "you or your opponent do not meet the rating requirement for gold" on a win
Step 2: Win games until the VERY first one you get gold in

This means you have found the exact lowest MMR you can have where you can still get gold (absolute lowest competition you can farm) so begin botting
for gold cap here.

Rules, Mulligan, Combos all standard from black oak's data set for face hunter.
Deck list is the "deck(budget)" list black oak has included in the data set with 1 change of: -1 arcane golem, +1 worgen infiltrator

Results:

Bot hit gold cap in about 4 hrs 45 min going 30-4.
I let the bot start off 7-2 before implementing the concede after wins feature because the goal is to stay at 50% win rate exactly, so your MMR does not move up to harder
competition or move down to where you can't get gold. Its better to error on side of harder competition than 0 gold for wins so finishing 30-27 total with concedes puts me 3
wins above base gold MMR (and thats fine since you would like a buffer for variance).

The full game log is not in the image just to show start and end times.
sucedaneo
#2 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 7:31:07 AM(UTC)
sucedaneo

Sorry dont understand this: "Have the bot auto concede games until you get the message "you or your opponent do not meet the rating requirement for gold" on a win".

Never have seen this message before so I dont know what to do to get it :S
Butapiu
#3 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 8:05:54 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Are u saying that the "you or your opponent do not meet the rating requirement for gold" message goes away after winning some more games? i got it last week and switched to farm in ranked which has been way slower.
BossBot
#4 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 10:43:37 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Butapiu;32654 wrote:
Are u saying that the "you or your opponent do not meet the rating requirement for gold" message goes away after winning some more games? i got it last week and switched to farm in ranked which has been way slower.

yes

its actually designed to prevent exactly what I am doing which is mass conceding to meet up with guys running basic decks. Once your mmr drops to a certain point you will get that, but as you win your rating reaches a high enough point to be just above that. The trick is to keep the mmr just that high and no more (reason why its hidden)

I just ran this today morning and the bot managed to hit cap right at 4 hrs (the new free limit). I worked with TC to design this scheme. I think it will consistently take 4-5 hrs so if you play about an hr a day it can be done.
1 user thanked BossBot for this useful post.
Butapiu on 11/17/2015(UTC)
skilzz139
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 2:32:40 PM(UTC)

I'm honestly doing the cap in less than 4 hours with normal bot-grinding (face hunter naxx no brm icy veins deck)
AtomicCuber
#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 3:36:13 PM(UTC)

How do you set it so that the bot concedes until it hits the MMR where it can't recieve gold? I haven't seen this before, do you need a plugin or something?
Colforbin
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 4:18:28 PM(UTC)

skilzz139;32719 wrote:
I'm honestly doing the cap in less than 4 hours with normal bot-grinding (face hunter naxx no brm icy veins deck)

What does "normal" mean exactly. It sounds like you are using pretty much the same approach with a face hunter deck. If you are able to do it in less than 4 hrs consistently in casual without conceding that would not be sustainable as your MMR would hit too high of a level. If you are talking about rank 20 farming, then yes that would be a bit faster than this method, but that means you can't go for legend on ranked yourself, which is what this thread is meant for. People who want to gold cap consistently with the bot and then play ranked themselves.

@Atomic - What you do is just check every class under "concede if opponents class is" option and the bot will concede every game. You have to manually check to see when you have hit the appropriate MMR. For me it took about 60 games, could be more or less depending on what your MMR is at right now. It takes a bit of work, but if you don't want to be at rank 20, its worth it to set up once.
xRios
#8 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 9:44:12 PM(UTC)

Can someone post the deck? I just can't find it D:
luffyDmonkey
#9 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 4:00:10 AM(UTC)
luffyDmonkey

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
xRios;32741 wrote:
Can someone post the deck? I just can't find it D:

Deck list is the "deck(budget)" list black oak has included in the data set with 1 change of: -1 arcane golem, +1 worgen infiltrator
read abit better ;)
https://subversion.assem....com/svn/blackoak/trunk/
xRios
#10 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 11:34:05 AM(UTC)

luffyDmonkey;32753 wrote:
read abit better ;)
https://subversion.assem....com/svn/blackoak/trunk/

Ok bro, but how did u get this link? Im new in the forum :D
luffyDmonkey
#11 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 12:21:08 PM(UTC)
luffyDmonkey

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
xRios;32784 wrote:
Ok bro, but how did u get this link? Im new in the forum :D

http://www.hearthranger....Climb--Expert-Users.aspx