Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

HR / SF / CC aren't set up properly
carins
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 3:38:00 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 15 post(s)
(Moving from another thread per request)

I'm really confused guys = /

I had initially just used the basic bot and won 33% of 80 games and then saw the thread about Silverfish and the class changer and now I'm so lost

I followed the instructions to get this, and then followed the instructions to get the class changer which is set up

So now when I load CC it will load HR and SF, but then it won't play the deck I loaded in CC, only the original I had, like hunter with settings face. So when I start everything, it chooses my only hunter deck (which is of course a rush version) and it then proceeds to throw out Leper Gnomes on the mulligan (???). It then gets Mad Scientist + Haunted Creeper but on turn 2 uses hero power instead?? lol

Did I not set up something properly?

Other than that, is there a way to make it play faster? It sometimes takes 5s to use hero power when there are no cards in hand, or it has no other plays left and takes 5s to pass, etc. I didn't change any of the default time settings

There are other things too, like when I have 2 minions and enemy has no minions or secrets, it will attack, then play Glaivezooka which of course hits the one that just attacked (lol) --- are these things I can manually fix somewhere?

The first is when I load the CC and say to use tempo mage

The second is when I then actually click on the bot settings and see it's still set to aggro rush hunter (verified if I just start the bot without even coming in here, it plays hunter not mage)

Thanks for all help

luffyDmonkey
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 3:46:40 PM(UTC)
luffyDmonkey

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
that is kinda rare. where did you change the settings?
carins
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 4:02:55 PM(UTC)

luffyDmonkey;32536 wrote:
that is kinda rare. where did you change the settings?

For which of the three things?

I'm watching another match, my hand was Knife Juggler * 2 + Haunted Creeper + Kill Command and on 2 mana he hero powered :(

From what I remember, when I downloaded one of them, it created folders for 9 classes, and then when I downloaded the other one I copied over the 9 classes because the instructions said to move all the .txt files by copying them (I think SF first, then CC, so when I did SF it made everything then when I did CC it copied over per this line:

Create a subdirectory for example ..\WhereYouUnzipFile\Data\Paladin\Secredin and copy in it your settings files (settings.txt, _mulligan.txt and _combo.txt).
Launch AutoSwitchClass.exe (it needs admin privileges for restarting HR/SF)

luffyDmonkey
#6 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 4:13:13 PM(UTC)
luffyDmonkey

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
carins;32539 wrote:

I'm watching another match, my hand was Knife Juggler * 2 + Haunted Creeper + Kill Command and on 2 mana he hero powered :(

From what I remember, when I downloaded one of them, it created folders for 9 classes, and then when I downloaded the other one I copied over the 9 classes because the instructions said to move all the .txt files by copying them (I think SF first, then CC, so when I did SF it made everything then when I did CC it copied over per this line:

Create a subdirectory for example ..\WhereYouUnzipFile\Data\Paladin\Secredin and copy in it your settings files (settings.txt, _mulligan.txt and _combo.txt).

i dont use autoswitch class myself...
maybe someone els can help you.

//edit: maybe try it like this: just go to /youHRmap/silverfish/....
then just create or change the file _mulligan.txt and _combo.txt(also you can edit the settigs here)
copy past stuf from here: https://subversion.assem....com/svn/blackoak/trunk <--- all credit given to blackoak and everbody that helped. :)
carins
#7 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 6:15:52 PM(UTC)

Still can't get it to work :(

I swapped over to a zoo deck using the premade zoo.xlsx settings, and it passed on turn 6 with 5 mana and 25 life against a Rogue with 2 cards left without hero powering, then on turn 7 it didn't play Doctor Boom because it wanted to play Dire Wolf Alpha to buff up my 0/2 egg to attack into one of his 1/1s that HE got off playing Dr. Boom

Next game, it prioritized killing a 3/2 damaged Blackwing Technician over a 3/2 Fallen Hero against a mage

= /
needheals
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 6:46:53 PM(UTC)

carins;32539 wrote:

I'm having the same problem too. It seems like it doesn't recognize knife juggler anymore. I have open a thread about this and hope I get some feedbacks.

I don't use class switcher.
carins
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2015 6:54:03 PM(UTC)

needheals;32546 wrote:
I'm having the same problem too. It seems like it doesn't recognize knife juggler anymore. I have open a thread about this and hope I get some feedbacks.

I don't use class switcher.

So far, the guy is 0-5 with Zoo, even using the basic options, but it's using my own Zoo deck which is different from the pre-loaded one, so maybe it messed up somewhere ...