Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Has anything changed?
pms94
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2015 9:36:57 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hello, developers and users. Last season I used this bot with amazing success. Bot itself reached rank 4 in about 2-3 days, with a win-rate of 56%, using Emilcoff's Mid-range secret paladin. At the start of this season my laptop got stolen, so I bought a new one and installed hearthranger with the same settings as before. The first day it went rank 15-9 : quite impressive. But ever since, no matter which deck I use and which combo/mulligan settings, the bot started making a million misplays, skipping turns and stuff. It can't go past rank 17. Any ideas what could be causing this? I am with v4.5.0 and I believe the latest silverfish (haven't manually updated it).
2 users thanked pms94 for this useful post.
Raksha1020 on 11/8/2015(UTC), tyguy on 11/8/2015(UTC)
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2015 12:17:09 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
No important changes in A.I. module compare to last version, you can download previous version and run it again.

Be sure to keep good connection with official game server, it may cause bot misplays when connection is broken in background, game will re-connect it itself but bot will receive wrong data.

ersatz13
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 12:59:08 AM(UTC)

More people are running decks that counter secret paladin. It's not the program that's changing it's the habits of the players. For what it's worth I switched running secret paladin and started running the dragon priest ruleset and got the same results. ended up stalling out at rank 9. 51% win rate.
my Paladin deck was struggling to get through rank 12.
luffyDmonkey
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 4:33:16 AM(UTC)
luffyDmonkey

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
ersatz13;32275 wrote:
More people are running decks that counter secret paladin. It's not the program that's changing it's the habits of the players. For what it's worth I switched running secret paladin and started running the dragon priest ruleset and got the same results. ended up stalling out at rank 9. 51% win rate.
my Paladin deck was struggling to get through rank 12.

this..

icryeverytim
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 12:53:06 PM(UTC)

My secret paladin got to rank 9. I manually started playing after rank 9 since I didn't want to lose that progress.