Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

NEWBIE Q & A - Botting with HearthRanger / Silverfish
BlackOak
#4 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2015 9:57:38 AM(UTC)
BlackOak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator
Man

Was thanked: 196 time(s) in 65 post(s)
NEWBIE Q & A - Botting with HearthRanger / Silverfish
Here is your one-stop-shop for all the basic questions and answers related to JoyAdmin's HearthRanger & Botmaker's Silverfish. Feel free to field any question in here remember to [QUOTE] the original post with your answer. All correctly answered questions will be listing in this original post (OP), this thread is for newbie questions, technical issues should be directed to the appropriate support thread.

Q: Silverfish says "Can't find test.txt"
A: Ignore this error test.txt is not required, it is only expert users for testing silverfish settings.

Useful links by Vick Nan's
How to edit _mulligan.txt by oijkn

Support Links:Silverfish Support / AutoClassSwitch Tool Support
BlackOak
#5 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2015 9:57:55 AM(UTC)
BlackOak

Man

RESERVED
Vick Nan
#6 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2015 12:45:46 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
And here's my shameless plug for my stickied resources post because come on, who reads stickies? 1.5k views and 7 thanks lol :P
BlackOak
#7 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2015 2:24:26 PM(UTC)
BlackOak

Man

Vick Nan;31712 wrote:
And here's my shameless plug for my stickied resources post because come on, who reads stickies? 1.5k views and 7 thanks lol :P
Plug it? I'm having it tattooed on my back side:)
ShyvHX
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 5:03:34 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
If I download someone's deckrule set do I have to use the exact same deck as him or it works too if I use my own deck.?

Same for mulligan and combo.
Vick Nan
#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 5:37:46 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
ShyvHX;31753 wrote:
If I download someone's deckrule set do I have to use the exact same deck as him or it works too if I use my own deck.?

Same for mulligan and combo.

Results are more inconsistent as you move into untested regions of our project. But the bot will function. Don't expect the same results tho. You need to keep an eye on your own winrate and rank progress.
Rudetski
#10 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 8:01:03 AM(UTC)

Ok added the classchange tool and your zip file, Blackoak.

Question, since I just started on a new F2P account (to minimize damage on a possible ban) I might not have cards that others use in their decks. Will that interfere with the running of the program?

I did specify in Hearthranger a deck a paladin deck I created. When I (being out of the program) start up the classchange tool (with your mulligan, text etc files installed) will it run correctly or is there a conflict cause my paladin is not the paladin you based your stats on ?

Sorry if I ask too many questions, but I try to learn as fast as possible.
luffyDmonkey
#11 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 9:12:14 AM(UTC)
luffyDmonkey

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Rudetski;32000 wrote:
Ok added the classchange tool and your zip file, Blackoak.

Question, since I just started on a new F2P account (to minimize damage on a possible ban) I might not have cards that others use in their decks. Will that interfere with the running of the program?

I did specify in Hearthranger a deck a paladin deck I created. When I (being out of the program) start up the classchange tool (with your mulligan, text etc files installed) will it run correctly or is there a conflict cause my paladin is not the paladin you based your stats on ?

Sorry if I ask too many questions, but I try to learn as fast as possible.

PLEASE, people( cause this is not only you). like vick nan said this tread is NOT for questions like this.

feel free to post this question again where it belongs.

1 user thanked luffyDmonkey for this useful post.
Rudetski on 11/2/2015(UTC)
Rudetski
#12 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 11:24:40 AM(UTC)

luffyDmonkey;32004 wrote:
PLEASE, people( cause this is not only you). like vick nan said this tread is NOT for questions like this.

feel free to post this question again where it belongs.

Where does it belong? Sorry ill repost there then when you tell me ... I thought it was relevant, the post I replied to was the post about the Classchange tool in this topic.
luffyDmonkey
#13 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 2:23:33 PM(UTC)
luffyDmonkey

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Rudetski;32010 wrote:
Where does it belong? Sorry ill repost there then when you tell me ... I thought it was relevant, the post I replied to was the post about the Classchange tool in this topic.

think you didnt ever try to look it up yourself
http://www.hearthranger....-v0-7----2015-10-22.aspx
marcos0100
#14 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 12:09:06 PM(UTC)
marcos0100

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I'm having trouble with my hunter's mulligan. The deck I'm using is not exactly like the one I got the mulligan from(I know it might lead to some missholds), but I've opened the _mulligan.txt and the archive only says what to hold, not what to change. If there are cards that the bot is holding and I want it to change, how should I put it on the _mulligan.txt? I just need the line, finding the code for the card and specific cases for classes I just do as it has been done for the other cards.

Is there a topic with all the right commands to use for me to create my own mulligan? Explaining the logic of the code and everything that can be done with it? I could learn some basics by reading some _mulligan.txts but I don't know if there is more and how deep can I program it for the bot to behave as I want it to.

I just started using the bot today and I don't really know how to program, but the mulligan and combo .txts seems pretty easy and I would like to really understand all the command lines and how they work, sorry if I posted this in the wrong Q&A or if this has already been answered elsewhere(I did try to look it up myself, but couldn't find anything good).

Thanks for your help.
BlackOak
#15 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2015 7:48:08 AM(UTC)
BlackOak

Man

marcos0100;32069 wrote:
I'm having trouble with my hunter's mulligan. The deck I'm using is not exactly like the one I got the mulligan from(I know it might lead to some missholds), but I've opened the _mulligan.txt and the archive only says what to hold, not what to change. If there are cards that the bot is holding and I want it to change, how should I put it on the _mulligan.txt? I just need the line, finding the code for the card and specific cases for classes I just do as it has been done for the other cards.

Is there a topic with all the right commands to use for me to create my own mulligan? Explaining the logic of the code and everything that can be done with it? I could learn some basics by reading some _mulligan.txts but I don't know if there is more and how deep can I program it for the bot to behave as I want it to.

I just started using the bot today and I don't really know how to program, but the mulligan and combo .txts seems pretty easy and I would like to really understand all the command lines and how they work, sorry if I posted this in the wrong Q&A or if this has already been answered elsewhere(I did try to look it up myself, but couldn't find anything good).

Thanks for your help.
oijkn's hard work : http://www.hearthranger.com/forum/yaf_postst5788_-TUTO--SilverFish---How-To-Set-Your-Own-Mulligan-Rules.aspx
1 user thanked BlackOak for this useful post.
marcos0100 on 11/5/2015(UTC)