Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

is the deck making option worth to buy the bot?
magic10
#1 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2015 2:37:03 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

title so I hope lifetime users reply to me ^^
Vick Nan
#2 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2015 2:52:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
magic10;31723 wrote:
title so I hope lifetime users reply to me ^^

Well,

First off I wholeheartedly recommend doing like me and support the project by buying a license. It's not like it costs lands and forests for you. Good Guy JoyAdmin is providing the beta for free plus BotMaker pretty much developing SilverFish exclusively for HearthRanger, also as a totally free and open source artificial intelligence project. If you're to bot in HS, this is the place to be.

That said, I usually inspect the decks HR constructs for me with great curiosity and take them out for a test spin - but haven't taken it much further than that. I don't know what logic is applied when HR creates the decks and have thus ultimately reverted back to construct decks which esport professionals do. Just based on a hunch that constructing is a very fucking complex process and it's unfair to expect pro decks from HR, which you go for legendary with - just like that. I think the deck making in HR is more meant like a 'keys in hand' option for beginning users, to get every paying customer up and running as smoothly as possible.

Remember there are loads of other cool stuff regarding decks in HR. Like JoyAdmin adding the possibility to straight out import decks from those aforementioned pro sites, into your HR. Not bad. That you already can start hitting the ladder with.

Best,
BlackOak
#3 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2015 2:58:04 PM(UTC)
BlackOak

Groups: Registered, HSModerator
Man

Was thanked: 196 time(s) in 65 post(s)
Vick Nan;31724 wrote:
Well,

First off I wholeheartedly recommend doing like me and support the project by buying a license. It's not like it costs lands and forests for you. Good Guy JoyAdmin is providing the beta for free plus BotMaker pretty much developing SilverFish exclusively for HearthRanger, also as a totally free and open source artificial intelligence project. If you're to bot in HS, this is the place to be.

That said, I usually inspect the decks HR constructs for me with great curiosity and take them out for a test spin - but haven't taken it much further than that. I don't know what logic is applied when HR creates the decks and have thus ultimately reverted to construct decks which esport professionals do. Just based on a hunch that constructing is a very fucking complex process and it's unfair to expect pro decks from HR which you go for legendary with just like that.
I think the deck making in HR is more meant like a 'keys in hand' option for beginning users.

Remember there are loads of other cool stuff regarding decks in HR. Like JoyAdmin adding the possibility to straight out import decks from those aforementioned pro sites, into your HR. Not bad. That you already can start hitting the ladder with.

Best,
I totally agree with Vick, this bot has put me regularly further up the ladder than any other is have paid for. With both Joyadmin & Botmaker making this the only bot worth putting your hard earned cash into :)
treetops422
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 7:25:28 PM(UTC)

I have like a 20% win rate with the decks made by the deck maker on unranked. So at the moment id say it is useless. However the decks it makes in arena are great. You also get to import decks now, so that might be worth paying for. I was really excited about the auto builder but at the moment it is sub par and because it gives everyone the same name for their new deck I'm scared to use it, when blizzards catches on this is gonna be a big red bot flag. It also seems to give the exact cards for the first deck with nearly any class, another big bot flag. If the cards were actually the best available not so much, but they arent the best, blizzard will realize hey all these botters are making decks with the same useless cards. Tag them, ban.

I love the bot and you should support it with some cash. However I cannot say anything good about the current auto builder.
Onyx
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2015 10:55:50 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I bought the bot as a lifetime member. I think its the same as not buying but i just bought it because i appreciate what they do and would like for them to get credit for this amazing bot.