Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Few questions
treetops422
#1 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2015 4:58:22 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

1. What is a good gold farm deck?

2. Auto deck builder, seems very weak. It also has multiple best decks listed? Does it show the best one first? Also please take off the auto name, that is a huge flag to blizzard. I also doubt its ability it chooses the troll taunt guy over the abomination taunter. Another thing I think I am prone to being detected if the first auto deck looks the same for everyone.

3. Is it normal that the bot pauses for 10 seconds after putting down a charge card?

I thought I had a good rush deck but it idles forever after putting down a charge card. Average game 8 minutes with 50% win rate. That is only 10 gold an hour.

4. I have a beefcake computer is their a way beyond fast ai to make it even faster? It barely uses any of my cpu gpu ram.
Vick Nan
#2 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2015 7:41:41 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
All solid concerns and most are worked on as we're writing these posts. Remember HR is still in beta and in addition to that free. Buying the license - I did too - is to show support, not expect a ready product.

My €0.02

I made a post about the settings.txt file getting tweaked for beefier computers, let's wait and see what the big boys say.

Best,

edit: the cpu used optimally would however be to count boards and scenarios, not like move faster. That would not take much processing power. Also, really fast perfect movement is, as you as a red flag commenter know, not good at all. Regarding the name, personally I think a randomized name is the lesser of two evils as compared to a static given application process name. Maybe start using words from an encyclopedia or vocabulary and just slap .exe after those? Hmm.
treetops422
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 7:08:51 PM(UTC)

They should let us set our deck name pre auto config so we don't all get the same name and a one way ticket to ban town.

Also I use silver which iv read has its own pace. Maybe I can edit a file to increase the cpu calculations or something. I now you don't want the fastest possible movements, but 5-10 seconds between moves sometimes is pretty long. Especially the 10+ seconds after laying down a charge card.