Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Silverfish for area and multiple decks
RG1825
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 9:24:52 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I've been reading a lot of the forum and seen that a lot of you use silverfish for the arena as opposed to the normal ai. Does this get better results?
Also, will I need to change my custom silverfish mulligan and play settings that I already have set up for my ranked play warlock, or will it ignore them for arena play?

Also do I have to change the silverfish settings when I want to use a different deck? In which case I should use Oijkns auto switcher?

Thanks so much for your help!
Vick Nan
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 9:27:18 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Vick Nan;31613 wrote:
Most likely, yes, no, yes, yes.

Correct me if I'm wrong someone
1 user thanked Vick Nan for this useful post.
RG1825 on 10/24/2015(UTC)
Dre
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 9:38:47 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
The autoswicher with oaks svn of fine. But before You do arena go to the autoswicher folder and copy the mulligan combo and settings from the default folder to the silverfish folder. You have to do This manualy because the autoswicher doesnt have an option use the default/arena settings atm

The files in the default folder contain the genric mulligan and combo. Which will get you the best arena results*

*be aware area a results atm are rly low as far as I tested it. You need an average of 4,wins to make profit vs just buying packs.
1 user thanked Dre for this useful post.
RG1825
#7 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 10:15:08 AM(UTC)

That's really helpful thanks so much. Yeah I noticed that... my first game the bot with no external ai won 9 games so I trusted it to go all day... 2-3 wins for the rest of it :/ maybe silverfish will do slightly better.

Cheers again
Vick Nan
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 10:46:14 AM(UTC)

Dre;31620 wrote:
The autoswicher with oaks svn of fine. But before You do arena go to the autoswicher folder and copy the mulligan combo and settings from the default folder to the silverfish folder. You have to do This manualy because the autoswicher doesnt have an option use the default/arena settings atm

The files in the default folder contain the genric mulligan and combo. Which will get you the best arena results*

*be aware area a results atm are rly low as far as I tested it. You need an average of 4,wins to make profit vs just buying packs.

Actually, it does have a default function. Seems we both missed out on that one.

In this post Oijkn and Oakie tells me about it.

edit: I don't use HR/sf for arena, I don't believe in it and rather just buy packs in that case. However, BlackOak does bot the Arena, so there's that.
2 users thanked Vick Nan for this useful post.
Dre on 10/24/2015(UTC), RG1825 on 10/24/2015(UTC)
Dre
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 10:50:39 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
Vick Nan;31622 wrote:
Actually, it does have a default function. Seems we both missed out on that one.

In this post Oijkn and Oakie tells me about it.

edit: I don't use HR/sf for arena, I don't believe in it and rather just buy packs in that case. However, BlackOak does bot the Arena, so there's that.

Ah yeah indeed! the button in the left topcorner gives you the option: Default settings, which will copy the files from the default folder, didnt know this haha thanks :)
1 user thanked Dre for this useful post.
Vick Nan
#6 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 11:44:48 AM(UTC)

Dre;31623 wrote:
Ah yeah indeed! the button in the left topcorner gives you the option: Default settings, which will copy the files from the default folder, didnt know this haha thanks :)

Anytime bro
1 user thanked Vick Nan for this useful post.
RG1825
#8 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 12:46:44 PM(UTC)

Cheers guys, that's really helpful. Will post back with results in the appropriate section of the forum when I get the time to set it all up and run it.