Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Help with Mulligan/Rules ... sub 35% win rate
bblah4321
#1 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 10:10:25 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Guys,

Just started yesterday and I have been having no luck with winning. I have tried Face Hunter, Mech Mage, and Zoo but I can't seem to get over 35% win rate. I want to try to make a run to legend with my Face and Mid Hunter. Would you guys be able to help get me started with my deck below? Thank you in advance!!

http://imgur.com/f2lGdB5

Also, any advice you guys can give is greatly appreciated!
Vick Nan
#2 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 10:34:50 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
bblah4321;31542 wrote:
Guys,

Just started yesterday and I have been having no luck with winning. I have tried Face Hunter, Mech Mage, and Zoo but I can't seem to get over 35% win rate. I want to try to make a run to legend with my Face and Mid Hunter. Would you guys be able to help get me started with my deck below? Thank you in advance!!

http://imgur.com/f2lGdB5

Also, any advice you guys can give is greatly appreciated!

read the op from here and go with that.

everything you need to keep up to date and on top of the botting game is found in my resource thread.

There's not many of us so stay around and pass it on please

I can't believe I'm helping out a face-rawr-face-hunter lol.

oh well.
bblah4321
#5 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 10:39:47 AM(UTC)

Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it, I'm only using a face hunter to get a handle on how everything works with the botting and this seems like a very easy deck to mulligan for. I'm here for the long haul now, hoping I can also help in the future! Thanks
bblah4321
#3 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 12:53:51 PM(UTC)

Vick Nan;31547 wrote:
read the op from here and go with that.

everything you need to keep up to date and on top of the botting game is found in my resource thread.

There's not many of us so stay around and pass it on please

I can't believe I'm helping out a face-rawr-face-hunter lol.

oh well.

Okay... So now that I made the changes suggested below and implemented the mulligan and silverfish bot I'm at a 16% win rate... what am I doing wrong?
Vick Nan
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 24, 2015 9:17:51 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
bblah4321;31558 wrote:
Okay... So now that I made the changes suggested below and implemented the mulligan and silverfish bot I'm at a 16% win rate... what am I doing wrong?

Is the bot working as intended? does silverfish actually both mulligan and make calculations, which are running in the command prompt window? Keep some cards sometimes? Do you have the very deck as laid out in blackoaks project legend thread? Have you tried the default datasets instead of face hunters? Have you compared results to others here who are reporting in using face hunter, read their threads and comments in silverfish or project legend thread? Are you sure you are not trying to implement a deck too shitty for the level you're currently at (you have not mentioned the rank at all, which makes comparison moot)?

If the answer to all this is yes, you're most likely posting from a parallell universe where HR and silverfish are in a way worse state than here.

Maybe you should go back to square 1 and start anew instead of trying to figure out where something went wrong. It's a fairly straightforward process (HR->silverfish->silverfish updater->oijkns auto class switcher->run everything as admin. Check your deck and apply the datasets for face hunter). Do due diligence. See that your folder structure is up to par. Double check everything. You should be done in 10-15 minutes.

gl