Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Silverfish.dll really hard missplay
do043
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 4:20:43 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

The bot is using a fireball into a 1hp minion instead of using fireblast, it even trades minions into another bigger 1hp minion instead of using the fireblast. I don't get why the bot is doing this, i use silverfish.dll and i got silver.exe up and running. unfortunately i didnt got time to catch my logs from this scenario. But i hope anyone will help me solve this problem i got...

Abarai91
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 4:25:58 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
some problem here too... silverfish used power overwhelming on a minion 2-2 to kill the harvest golem 2/3 (that spawn a minion 2-1 after death) lol
Dre
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 4:30:01 PM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
Guys if you want to have this looked at post the log with it. A log is made of every match in a txt file and can be found in the folder: ....\HearthRanger\ExternBot\silverfish\UltimateLogs

If you have the latest version of everything both plays seem very unlikely though, unless you are in a very specific situation, hence the log.
do043
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 4:50:01 PM(UTC)

yea, but i have no idea witch log it is, i forgot to check after the match... but how do i check if my silverfish is updated?
Dre
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 5:27:00 PM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
do043;31504 wrote:
yea, but i have no idea witch log it is, i forgot to check after the match... but how do i check if my silverfish is updated?

- You can see the date of the file when you set your files to detailmode and compare that with the date from the zip file.

- Also else on the forum there is a tool you can install which checks for the latest version

- if you don't know to much about computers etc and you don't follow the silverfish tread often then just download the zip file once every 2 weeks or such especially after an update or hearthranger.

I rly doubt the latest version of silverfish makes thóse misplays. Without the logg nothing can be done. If you know around what time it was you can search in the txt files for a card which was played with crtl+f but that can take a while till you found it. Else nothing more you can do to next time you see it post the logg after the match
luffyDmonkey
#7 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 1:56:36 AM(UTC)
luffyDmonkey

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
i didnt watch me bot play but i got rank 10 overnight on euw tho
Vick Nan
#6 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 9:52:41 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
do043;31504 wrote:

obligatory shameless resource thread plug everything you need is here.