Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bot played Competitive Spirit - turn 1..
Apan
#1 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 6:06:17 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I mean, this is just stupid. Havn't watched the bot much, and this is the first thing it does. Throws away a card.
Is this tweakable? I downloaded the most recent version, today. First time trying it out.
Vick Nan
#2 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 7:37:52 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Apan;31276 wrote:
I mean, this is just stupid. Havn't watched the bot much, and this is the first thing it does. Throws away a card.
Is this tweakable? I downloaded the most recent version, today. First time trying it out.

Wrong sub

Incase you want to do something else than vent your frustration, details will be needed. Default AI/External(Silverfish)? A log from the play and at what turn in the log is the misplay? Stuff like that. It can be fixed and considering the otherwise good state of the bot, sounds like something that shouldn't even exist.

Jump on the bandwagon. It's worth it.

There's a pretty recent post by a community manager on how to report these things, in the other subforum for bugs and shit. Look it up.

Best,

1 user thanked Vick Nan for this useful post.
Apan on 10/19/2015(UTC)
Apan
#3 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2015 10:11:24 AM(UTC)

Vick Nan;31281 wrote:
Wrong sub

Incase you want to do something else than vent your frustration, details will be needed. Default AI/External(Silverfish)? A log from the play and at what turn in the log is the misplay? Stuff like that. It can be fixed and considering the otherwise good state of the bot, sounds like something that shouldn't even exist.

Jump on the bandwagon. It's worth it.

There's a pretty recent post by a community manager on how to report these things, in the other subforum for bugs and shit. Look it up.

Best,

Thanks, i'll look it up better. It's not just to vent, i'll look up where to find the logs and report in a proper fashion.