Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Interacting With Hearthstone With or Without HR API
Craig2EastCoast
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 7:18:14 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I would like to, Ideally in hearthranger, be able to make an active "interact with hearthstone" that isn't acutally a bot, but more of a quality of life thing, that I can automate with HR in the future.

Basically, to farm hunter wins, 90% of the time my bot will do one action, and then individually attack with each minion. I would much rather have a function I can call which just says "attack face with all" Basically, I would like to know how Hearthranger manages to input the mouse data directly into hearthstone, so I can automate it, and then make either my own bot which does this, or use it as an extra feature.

TL;DR:
How does Hearthranger manage to simulate the mouse directly into unity, and does it read anything other than the play log to get the boardstate?
oijkn
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 8:31:15 AM(UTC)
oijkn

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 271 time(s) in 93 post(s)
Craig2EastCoast;31198 wrote:
I would like to, Ideally in hearthranger, be able to make an active "interact with hearthstone" that isn't acutally a bot, but more of a quality of life thing, that I can automate with HR in the future.

Basically, to farm hunter wins, 90% of the time my bot will do one action, and then individually attack with each minion. I would much rather have a function I can call which just says "attack face with all" Basically, I would like to know how Hearthranger manages to input the mouse data directly into hearthstone, so I can automate it, and then make either my own bot which does this, or use it as an extra feature.

TL;DR:
How does Hearthranger manage to simulate the mouse directly into unity, and does it read anything other than the play log to get the boardstate?

Hi,

Sorry but i don't think that JoyAdmin will give you his code because after that Blizzard can learn from it and make a wave ban after !

Regards.
Craig2EastCoast
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 2:29:12 PM(UTC)

oijkn;31199 wrote:
Hi,

Sorry but i don't think that JoyAdmin will give you his code because after that Blizzard can learn from it and make a wave ban after !

Regards.

Thanks for the reason, kinda frustrating but I see where you guys are coming from :)
iJuno
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 8:32:04 PM(UTC)

Hey, I've got a similar question but I don't really want to make a new thread for it.

I'm coming back to Hearthstone after a year or two break, there used to be a program, can't remember which but it also used silverfish.dll and it would output the recommended moves onto the screen. Is there anyway to use this at the moment?

Thanks,
iJuno.
JoyAdmin
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 8:51:36 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Click [D] button on tool bar then bot will output best moves.