Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

How To Use HearthRanger(?)
aaazzz
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 7:15:24 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi ! I *was* a legit hs player till I watched Kripp s last vid about bots in hs. I always wanted to have a warlock deck but I am building dragon warrior and control warrior in my main account and to keep up with them I diss lots of other cards. Now I have a warlock only account that I created today that must be around 20 lv or so. I know I won't be crafting Mal Ganis anytime soon but I really want to learn about this deal from you guys. I think I added every mulligan from BlackOak's list, I am not sure how to tell if they work tho.

I want to kindly ask you guys how to use hearthranger, what can i do with it, if it is even releavant at this point. Seems like hr is the best bot out there but I am not sure if any ai can detect a grim patron and act accordingly. Or knows the secrets comes from dr.6 ? Or at least is it a myth that bots average 4 - 12 win in arena? Thanks in advance.

*insert I Robot 's ``Can a robot write a symphony?`` gif*
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 10:01:17 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Use all default settings, compose any deck you like, watch bot how to play for several games, kick out cards play badly and fill in some other cards, the more you know how bot 'thinks', the faster to build a good botting deck.

Then you can try to edit mulligan rules or deck play rules with excel script.

Or you can try to code your own silverfish module based on current open source resource, if you know how to program in c#.

marineboy
#3 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 9:08:45 AM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;30549 wrote:
Use all default settings, compose any deck you like, watch bot how to play for several games, kick out cards play badly and fill in some other cards, the more you know how bot 'thinks', the faster to build a good botting deck.

Then you can try to edit mulligan rules or deck play rules with excel script.

Or you can try to code your own silverfish module based on current open source resource, if you know how to program in c#.

Which encoding does hearthranger use?
jkoko
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2016 8:38:01 PM(UTC)

I'm trying to load it on windows 10, but it is not working. My comp says I already have the windows programs downloaded, but I can not select those programs to open it up with. Also when i right click on it I can't run as admin. I downloaded a rar opener, but when i do that I just keep left clicking on them and I can't open them. Anything I can do to resolve this?
JoyAdmin
#5 Posted : Sunday, February 28, 2016 1:02:09 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Did you forget to extract .rar file to your local disk?