Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Feature Request: Emote "whoops" if roped out
Vick Nan
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 3, 2015 12:14:28 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 37 post(s)
If the bot didn't have the time to do everything, it could emote it did a mistake, when the other players turn start. I know I would express myself somehow if I roped out.
1 user thanked Vick Nan for this useful post.
Rudetski on 11/19/2015(UTC)
haskett101
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 3, 2015 6:43:10 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Admittedly that would smooth over a sticky situation, but an emote might complicate things more and it doesn't address the problem--only the response to a problem. I see recently they just implemented a "faster" AI mode, and while I am glad they are listening and attempting to fix the problem, is it fast enough? In my humble opinion, no. Ever been faced with 4 or more minions on the board that have to make trades with a full hand at 10 mana with more minions to pick? The sheer amount of time it takes to make 7 or 8 decisions is really terrible. The person you're facing has to think, "Either this person is the slowest most indecisive player ever or I'm playing a bot." It's what I'd think knowing what I know about bots. Also what's with taking a good ten seconds to decide what to do with a charger? It treats those as if they are minions never fathomed before in the game of Hearthstone! "A charger?! WTF do I do with this!?" Meanwhile the rope cuts your turn short which makes it impossible for the next turns. /sigh