Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Dragon priest deck (better than the zoo deck)
sadpwner
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 3:05:22 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/340693-dp

It has come to my attention that the zoo deck has been under-performing, so I thought about the best deck to play and I realised that it's dragon priest. It is pretty much one of the simplest decks, which is good for the bot, in the meta currently and it's strong. Midrange hunter is ok too but not great.

I've been botting with this list with Oak's mulligan and combo and silverfish ai control. I haven't lost yet but it's a very small sample size. I am doing it in casuals.

The deck is similar to other dragon priest variants but I think this is the best version. This is the casual mode version. For ladder version. 1 holy nova or shrink is replaced with lightbomb.
sneakz
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 7:30:11 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

interesting i wasn't sure how the bot it did with hold mechanics. testing tonight
Dre
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 7:52:49 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
We are allready testing Dragon-Priest among different other.

See the Project Legendary topic aswell as the mulligan and combo post.

Oak's Mulligan.txt has not only dragonpriest, but serval others like secretpaladin, zoolock, mechwarrior, hunter etc.

If you want to use dragonpriest for laddering i recomment using the deck posted in that post, aswell as Oak's mulligan and last but not least the posted Combo.txt which has serval combos for dragonpriest.

After testing last season we got the highest rank (rank 4 for serval people) with a secretpaladin.

Although i dont agree with you, atm iam getting very high scores with this warlock zoo and Oak's mulligan, aswell as with this mech warrior ofc aslo woth Oak's mulligan.

Both decks wont work without the custom mulligan so that might be a reason for the lost games.