Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

26 Pages«<45678>»
Project: Legend - Silverfish Ladder Climb (Expert Users)
Dre
#125 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 5:00:16 AM(UTC)

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 480 time(s) in 315 post(s)
Last night i took the dragonpriest for another run and took one Northshire Cleric out and put one extra shrinkmeister in.

Reason for this is because the bot cant make the rly smart plays for amazing carddraw with the cleric, and seen some amazing combo's with the shrinkmeister thanks to the combo.txt

It's still the start of the season and i ran it for 54 games on the ranks 14-13-12

here are the results:

These results are allot better then i had with just one shrinkmeister, and we made allot of combo's with him in. So it make sence to put in 2.

Cleric is the weakest link in here, mostly because of the bot.
daniel1030
#127 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 5:40:33 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

used emilcoff's midrange secredin deck, emilcoff's mulligan and BlackOaks settings.

Played 90 games so far, and the win rate is exactly 50%.

But the problem is that this is only rank 14. I started from rank 14, got down to 17, then up to 13, then back to 14 now.

Any suggestions?
gatomiaurex
#128 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 6:28:48 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 15 post(s)
daniel1030;30531 wrote:
used emilcoff's midrange secredin deck, emilcoff's mulligan and BlackOaks settings.

Played 90 games so far, and the win rate is exactly 50%.

But the problem is that this is only rank 14. I started from rank 14, got down to 17, then up to 13, then back to 14 now.

Any suggestions?

Don't bot at the start of the season? Tons of people who usually end on rank 5 are there now, also, you will get reported. Did you end up with friend requests?
daniel1030
#129 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 7:42:06 PM(UTC)

gatomiaurex;30533 wrote:
Don't bot at the start of the season? Tons of people who usually end on rank 5 are there now, also, you will get reported. Did you end up with friend requests?

nah no friend frequest, but what does it mean if I do get a request?

Also would end of season be the best time then? Or middle?
fryham
#130 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 9:19:25 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Protip: Disable "concede on lethal" - the bot concedes when it can win much too often.
sadpwner
#126 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 10:02:33 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Dre;30491 wrote:
Last night i took the dragonpriest for another run and took one Northshire Cleric out and put one extra shrinkmeister in.

Reason for this is because the bot cant make the rly smart plays for amazing carddraw with the cleric, and seen some amazing combo's with the shrinkmeister thanks to the combo.txt

It's still the start of the season and i ran it for 54 games on the ranks 14-13-12

here are the results:

These results are allot better then i had with just one shrinkmeister, and we made allot of combo's with him in. So it make sence to put in 2.

Cleric is the weakest link in here, mostly because of the bot.

hmm I wonder if we wud get better winrates swapping x2 cleric for x2 chow. The ladder is an aggro fest lower in the ranks.

I took dragon priest for a run over like 30 games and I dropped from 12 to 14. Most lost were due to paladin, druid and hunter.

20 of them were casual games. most losts were in rank

____

A rank 4 legend secret paladin was posted. It's a different variation- a more aggressive one. Could someone test it with rush and control behaviors. Not sure how an aggressive version will fare.

http://www.hearthpwn.com...th-secret-paladin-guide

__
I think the bot plays most of the decks too shit to rank. My guess is that secret paladin is the best to play since it's extremely simple. If we want to bot with other decks, the ai has to be improved so post your misplays to silverfish thread.

You can bot with secret paladin to legend but once there patron wrecks secret paladin so you have to play manually from there.
weauat
#131 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 4:36:40 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)
hit rank 8 today with the secretdin listed by emilcoff using blackoaks settings seems to be the best deck in the current meta to use with this bot. i'll try out the deck listed by sadpwner using control settings next and post back with results after 300 or so games
fireplace
#96 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 8:45:54 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Dre;30320 wrote:
settings without the _ (just replace the other one)

_mulligan and _combo are with the _

When u reopen the bot and silver.exe starts it should say:

read mulligan, read settings, read combo (if u want to add combo aswell)

I'm feeling like a noob - I have put all the files into the correct drive and have "use extern A.I. module" selected. Running 4.1.1.0 of hearthranger. Where would I see the "read mulligan, read settings, read combo".
sadpwner
#97 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 8:50:18 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 54 post(s)
fireplace;30572 wrote:
I'm feeling like a noob - I have put all the files into the correct drive and have "use extern A.I. module" selected. Running 4.1.1.0 of hearthranger. Where would I see the "read mulligan, read settings, read combo".

\HearthRanger\ExternBot\silverfish

_combo.txt
_mulligan.txt
settings.txt
dutchpowner
#98 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 9:21:27 AM(UTC)
dutchpowner

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 25 post(s)
fireplace;30572 wrote:

Adjust the settings.txt with this:

Next use the silver.exe, this will say: "read mulligan, read settings, read combo".
Don't forget to use the thank you button on my first post in the dutchpowner's Meta Decks for Vision AI topic :))

#21 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 4:18:42 PM(UTC)

BlackOak;29984 wrote:
I did add a few nice little tweaks for Secret Paladin decks today, if you wanna try it?

@emilcoff I'm running it as rush instead of control and getting a better win-rate on ladder. I also found 2 other similar decks one is budget and the other slightly faster. I will test them once I finished wrecking the ladder with your version :)

Can you post the setting for rush ? I only see the setting control in this thread. Thank you.
weauat
#132 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 4:25:02 PM(UTC)

what ranks are people hitting so far using what decks? topped out at rank 7 with the hearthpwn secretpala posted earlier but it was under 50 games and with less then a 50% so far but im still testing
Technowafflefrisbee
#22 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 5:10:49 PM(UTC)

Man

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
315098714;30590 wrote:
Can you post the setting for rush ? I only see the setting control in this thread. Thank you.

In silverfish settings, replace the line "behave = control;" with "behave = rush;", That's the only change I made.
icryeverytim
#8 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 5:37:31 PM(UTC)

BlackOak;29887 wrote:
SETTINGS:

Control

Was there a settings condition for the Zoo deck? I'm new to HR, but I created that deck and I'm using it in casual for my 100g. Also, is there a ruleset for this deck?
weauat
#133 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 5:48:59 AM(UTC)

i was gonna wait a few hundred games till i posted the results of the secretdin from hearthpwn posted earlier but the deck kinda sucks so i stopped at 70 games with a 35.71% win rate at rank 7-8 using control settings im gonna go back to the other secretdin posted by emilcoff
fireplace
#99 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 6:00:13 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
dutchpowner;30575 wrote:
Adjust the settings.txt with this:

Next use the silver.exe, this will say: "read mulligan, read settings, read combo".

Thanks - this must be my noob bit. How do I use silver.exe (I have silver.dll selected in the bot but I searched my Hearthranger folder and don't see a silver.exe file)
weauat
#134 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 6:06:27 AM(UTC)

hearthranger>externbot>silverfish should b in that folder
Lamezzz
#135 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2015 2:01:09 PM(UTC)

Cmon guys.. Its really not possible to reach legend with just _mulligan.txt and _combo.txt. The bot might get lucky and peak at a certain rank, mine being rank 7. But usually it just sits on rank 8-9. Just play it yourself after you reach like rank 7 or sth. You are wasting your time trying code _mulligan and rules. It takes like 100+ games even for a human to reach legend, and human almost make the best play every single time. Just forget about botting to legend and move on.

Besides, using silverfish ai is just damn obvious that you are botting. It has the long time interval between each move, even when the best play is super obvious.... So u put yourself in huge risk in getting ban. The default ai seems to be alot faster for me though
emilcoff
#139 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2015 3:39:41 PM(UTC)
emilcoff

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Update: 10/07/2015

Added some pics beating forsen.
Im sorry dad, GET REKT.
#140 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2015 4:07:57 PM(UTC)

emilcoff;30718 wrote:
Update: 10/07/2015

Added some pics beating forsen.
Im sorry dad, GET REKT.

Hey bud. Thank you for sharing your deck first of all.
I am using your deck and your mulligan along with the Control setting posted by BlackOak in this thread. Just want to know if there are any updates or changes to any of these three .txt that help the win-rates going up even faster ? I am on a massacre now with a 16-4 (80%) win-rate from rank 15 to 10. My goal is only to make it to rank 5 to get the reward chest.
26 Pages«<45678>»