Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Is it possible to let hearthranger run for few days alone ?
Fedyakin
#1 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2015 12:43:40 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hi,
I'm planning to go on vacation and I was wondering if it's possible to let HearthRanger do the job for a few days meaning do the daily quest and the 100 gold daily cap ?

Thank you
Baranorn
#2 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2015 3:49:02 PM(UTC)
Baranorn

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
well since the daily quest changes and some are class specific you could theoretically set it to random class for every fight and just leave it running yes but the longer you leave the bot running the higher risk you run of having Blizz catch you botting and you could possibly be banned. I personally just use it for a few hours every day to get my dailys and my gold cap. It is possible but its up to you if you wanna risk it dude i personally wouldn't bother

edit: there's also the possibility the game or the bot will crash while your gone too
xroidx
#3 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2015 4:03:57 PM(UTC)

use Teamviewer to start/stop bot while you're on vacation. wouldn't recommend to on for days although no one has been banned yet
Gflow
#4 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2015 10:29:57 PM(UTC)
Gflow

Man

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
You can set the bot to use a random deck, as said. Then use Ranger Recovery to take "breaks" between games, it will also start the bot if it crashes.
Baranorn
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 29, 2015 5:43:06 PM(UTC)
Baranorn

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
unless its been fixed when the bot restarts it still opens that stupid box that says make sure the game directory is correct. the bot recovery system (last i checked) still cant click that box properly so its effectively stuck if the bot crashes. the game reboot works fine though. also the "break program" closes the bot to take its break. it doesnt pause it so back to my original point it doesnt work well enough.