Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bugs & Tweaks
HawkenX
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2015 2:19:24 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Grim Patron - as paladin, don't summon silver hand recruits when your opponent has this (unless you can buff it)
Voidcaller - should be prioritized if you have demons in hand, especially saving the ones with detrimental battlecry
Deathlord - prioritize preserving this unit or silencing it when its hp is within fatal range. Can lose games simply because you're unlucky and spawn a 7+ minion
Maexxna (uses damaging spells on minion to get it below 2hp for Maexxna to kill, even though that's unnecessary)
Chillwind yeti - sometimes keeps on mulligan and sometimes throws. What gives? Solid 4 mana drop. Same for Stalag and Feugen if you have coin
The coin - would rather use on turn 2 for a 3 mana minion rather than turn 3 for a 4 mana minion. Honestly, you're not gonna get much powerspike on turn 2 with a 3 mana minion compared to something like chillwind yeti on turn 3 or something.
I think this also goes with planning your next turn - if you can play a combo (should be user defined) next turn (or at some point), don't waste your combo cards unless you're going to die (like force of nature + savage roar. Won me so many games with these two cards alone. By individually, they're ok cards)
Inefficient trades (especially vs mage as they don't have many buffs)- if you're going to overkill the minion by 3 and you have taunt, just attack face
Idk why but the bot played a nerubian egg with coin over haunted creeper (1/2 with 2 1/1s as deathrattle). Actually won me the game because opponent thought I had a card to destroy the egg when I didn't
Used shadow bolt on a 0/2 minion with taunt (vs mage). Extremely unnecesary since it was turn 3. There should be an option to save important spells.
Missed lethal: default AI - hellfire + darkbomb for 5 damage (didn't use darkbomb)
Antique Healbot - uses at 26 hp or even full health: should ONLY use this below 20 hp or literally nothing better to play.
Arcane intellect: uses this too aggresively, hurts early game. Set to use when below 3 cards or when you have absolutely no better plays
Tried to fireball a raid leader. What??? I had 2 3 mana minions in my hand, why not use those? I'm not even close to being dead either

Doesn't know how to play rogue: shadowsteps before using targed minion to attack, doesn't ever use cold blood even in combos, prioritizes minion use over eviscerate

Wasted coin:

Doesn't use backstab with a +1 spell damage to kill a 3 hp undamaged minion
Plays iron sensei over sunfire cleric when no minions on board (stats wise, this doesn't make sense, but iron sensei should only be played with a mech anyways)
Rogue: Randomly attacks shit that it cant kill, ESPECIALLY those minions with 4+ attack
Doesn't play 0 mana minions from unstable portal

Bugs in 3.8 (silver.dll):

Priest no longer heals damaged minions when they have extra mana. Example: 8/10 mana, 1 unplayable card left in hand. Minions die to AOE because they weren't healed before turn ended.
botmaker
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2015 4:57:03 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 196 time(s) in 75 post(s)
use the latest version of silverfish, which you can find in the first post in my thread:
http://www.hearthranger...._silverfish-update.aspx

(the version comming with HR is buggy)