Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Now that there are rewards for higher ranks...
rlawlgh12039
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2015 3:41:31 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Does that change anything in your guys botting schedules? I'll probably bot until the 25th or so and then rank up to 5 from there.
Cloud
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2015 10:14:10 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I guess is much easier to switch botting to nonranked and keep the rank games for your personal gameplay. So you have to play less games to rank up again on new season then starting from rank 22 :).

But overall, it depends on the rewards itself. If the difference in the reward system between rank 20 and rank 5 is only about some arcan dust, I guess it won't make the difference.
rlawlgh12039
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2015 3:37:19 PM(UTC)

Cloud;28235 wrote:
I guess is much easier to switch botting to nonranked and keep the rank games for your personal gameplay. So you have to play less games to rank up again on new season then starting from rank 22 :).

But overall, it depends on the rewards itself. If the difference in the reward system between rank 20 and rank 5 is only about some arcan dust, I guess it won't make the difference.

I heard it's a pretty big difference. Dust and golden cards.
Yoin
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2015 4:21:18 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 218 time(s) in 108 post(s)
Here, there are a couple of images with the reward to reach rank 17 or rank 5. The difference between both in amount of dust is huge.

My Control rules: here.
CRXCORE
#5 Posted : Friday, August 7, 2015 7:20:52 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
If all the cards you get are golden, i'll push for rank 5 from now on near the end of the season. The amount of dust you get from all the golden cards is way too much to pass. Especially if you dont spend money on the new expansion. This seems like a good way to get the much needed cards of the new expansion fairly quickly. I wonder if the rewards are totally random or if it is like in the pictures every time for example 1 golden epic and 2 golden commons if you reach rank 5,which is fairly unlikely...