Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Ban
paulo134
#1 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2015 7:41:11 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hey guys i have a question i just downloaded this bot yesterday i let it play when i was sleeping and i wake up (about 8 hours late) and i had plus 420 gold than had before the bot i only had 1 misson 40 gold didnt blizzard put a rule that you can only make 100 gold daily?

Another question its i have 2 accounts one that im botting and the other one where im not so if blizzard found im botting both acc will be banned or just the one im botting with?

thx
Cloud
#2 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2015 8:00:08 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
paulo134;27881 wrote:
Hey guys i have a question i just downloaded this bot yesterday i let it play when i was sleeping and i wake up (about 8 hours late) and i had plus 420 gold than had before the bot i only had 1 misson 40 gold didnt blizzard put a rule that you can only make 100 gold daily?

Well, i guess you have to be mistaken, because u can only get a maximum of 100 gold and additional the daily quests. You should try again and check it :)

paulo134;27881 wrote:

Another question its i have 2 accounts one that im botting and the other one where im not so if blizzard found im botting both acc will be banned or just the one im botting with?
thx

Your Hearthstone account will be banned. So you can still play the other games on your account like Diablo or WoW. So your 2nd account we will safe also.
paulo134
#3 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2015 8:05:12 AM(UTC)

I will try again today and then i will post here and thank god the other account its safe :)
thx
EyeBotHearthstone
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 5:31:40 PM(UTC)

lol people would only need to bot a new account for months to get back the solo mode cards that cost 700g per wing and to grab enough packs to catch up on needed cards and have enough dust to craft afew. blizzard is dumb if they think a ban would discourage it. that only mandates botting for months minimum on a new account, or a few new accounts to increase the chance at least 1 would lsip by.