Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Are you spending money on Hearthstone?
Laurysss
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2015 2:09:17 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I really want to spend some money on the game but I am afraid because I can get banned. I have been botting for 2 months now. I am not rich either so I cant take the risk.

And even if I choose to stop botting I would have to wait atleast 3 months too see if theres any banwave. I am not rich either so I cant just progress trough money - I cant play the game for 5 hours to get my 100 g per day.
Yoin
#2 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2015 7:38:29 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 218 time(s) in 108 post(s)
Never spend money in a botted account or you will lost it someday. If you really want spend some money in the game, start a new account. Just my advice.
My Control rules: here.
gxgxgx
#4 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2015 8:25:42 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
spent $ on nax and brm, saved 7000g by 49.99 = buying 70packs with 49.99, played 6months, all golden heroes now.
Laurysss
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 15, 2015 10:39:42 AM(UTC)

gxgxgx;27686 wrote:
spent $ on nax and brm, saved 7000g by 49.99 = buying 70packs with 49.99, played 6months, all golden heroes now.

I got naxx, not buying brm because its pretty useless. Ofc theres a few good/insane cards but its not worth it.

And why is golden heroes such a big thing? Its nothing. Legendarys is where its at.
Laurysss
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 15, 2015 10:40:50 AM(UTC)

Yoin;27685 wrote:
Never spend money in a botted account or you will lost it someday. If you really want spend some money in the game, start a new account. Just my advice.

However would it be worth it to buy 60 packs on a new account? I already am botting 2 months now and I have 2 legendarys(Dr. Boom and Ragnaros)
weauat
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 18, 2015 7:43:21 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)
i've been playing for 3 months and bought nax brm and 75 packs yes its possible i could lose this account and that would suck but heres a list of the decks i can make now

Mage
tempo
freeze
mech

warrior
grim patron
control warrior
dragon warrior
aggro warrior
worgen otk

warlock
zoo
demon lock
hand lock
mid range demon lock

rogue
oil
burst

druid
mid range
ramp
combo

hunter
face
mid range
trick
feign death

priest
dragon priest
control
light bomb

paladin
aggro din

shaman
fel reaver

im sure i can make more shaman and rogue decks but those are the ones i've used, for paladin im just missing tirion then i can make pretty much all of the paladin decks, last i counted i was missing 30 or so cards to complete my collection. i'm pretty good at arena so that helped alot but for me it was completely worth it to spend cash as with that little investment I have the tools to compete at the highest level
Laurysss
#7 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2015 9:11:44 AM(UTC)

weauat;27796 wrote:
i've been playing for 3 months and bought nax brm and 75 packs yes its possible i could lose this account and that would suck but heres a list of the decks i can make now

Mage
tempo
freeze
mech

warrior
grim patron
control warrior
dragon warrior
aggro warrior
worgen otk

warlock
zoo
demon lock
hand lock
mid range demon lock

rogue
oil
burst

druid
mid range
ramp
combo

hunter
face
mid range
trick
feign death

priest
dragon priest
control
light bomb

paladin
aggro din

shaman
fel reaver

im sure i can make more shaman and rogue decks but those are the ones i've used, for paladin im just missing tirion then i can make pretty much all of the paladin decks, last i counted i was missing 30 or so cards to complete my collection. i'm pretty good at arena so that helped alot but for me it was completely worth it to spend cash as with that little investment I have the tools to compete at the highest level

75 packs can do all of that ? Because in BRM theres only a few cards that are good. Ofc for a dragon deck theres a lot of cards.
weauat
#8 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2015 2:46:10 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 10 post(s)
i got lucky alot disenchanted all the useless cards and i'm pretty good at arena. brm has alot of cards that allow you to make good tier 2 decks, you obviously need brm for gp and thaurissan is helpful for alot of decks. tempo, zoo,demonlock, alot of the hybrid and face hunter decks, aggrodins, all get stronger with brm. as for dragons i really view those decks as tier 3 maybe tier 2 decks so i really dont play them anymore
raffybest94
#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2015 9:09:20 PM(UTC)
raffybest94

i use this at 2015 start, never bans. all hero gold, all expansion me happy =)
prankz182
#10 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2015 11:47:38 PM(UTC)

Man

pm me if you want free packs.

just tell me where your country is.