Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Deck that grinds 100g the fastest in casual?
playboy69
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2015 1:05:38 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Is that any deck that we can use in casual now to farm 100 g everyday? cause doing it in rank forces me to get gold portrait which increases ban rate.
Anyone mind sharing ? :)
Baranorn
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2015 3:54:41 AM(UTC)
Baranorn

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
pretty much any deck. just put one together doesnt really matter there isnt a set deck thats best at framing the gold and having gold portrait doesnt do anything towards bans. iv gotten 2 gold heroes now and iv been using the bot for quite awhile. the trick it to not use the bot 24/7 just a few hours every day to get your gold
Pasek1234
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2015 6:39:02 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
ban rate what?

7/9 golden heroes :)
eska1993
#3 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2015 6:19:42 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Baranorn;27668 wrote:
pretty much any deck. just put one together doesnt really matter there isnt a set deck thats best at framing the gold and having gold portrait doesnt do anything towards bans. iv gotten 2 gold heroes now and iv been using the bot for quite awhile. the trick it to not use the bot 24/7 just a few hours every day to get your gold

I have hs account for 2 months and with bot I got already 4 golden heroes botting 18 hours a day. It is not important how much u play, it is only a matter of luck to get banned. Have not seen someone who got banned because of botting.
memisis
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2015 7:13:57 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 9 post(s)
in my opinion you will only get banned if you get reported by other players, i dont think they can detect the bot by itself

and you shouldnt bot 18 hours a day.. it is too obvious for blizzard. an account which plays 18 hours a day, it has to be a bot or somebody else is also playing on that acc which means acc sharring and i dont think that this is allowed

blizzard is banning in banwaves every few weeks, they dont ban the botters on the same day they detected them. your acc might be gone with the next banwave, if you're lucky maybe not

this is just my opinion

(i'm a long time botter here)
yk09
#6 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2015 1:32:21 AM(UTC)
yk09

Man

i think hearthranger is a relatively safe bot compared to other bots such as hearthbuddy- a number of people have been banned using it.

I think that there is no fastest deck, however priest , druid and warrior deck takes quite a long time
Its Botting Time!