Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Please Reply ASAP.
Screech
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 5:25:00 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Screech here, okay so i've decided to delete my other posts and compile my questions and concerns into one post. if you can help please reply. okay so im running a very solid face hunter build. i was at rank 15 when i started using HearthRanger. the program has 1 win and 9 losses. I have since dropped to one star away from rank 19! which as you can imagine is VERY disappointing! here are my settings:

Deck: Face Hunter
Deck Rules: Rush
Auto Concede: On Mulligan (that is all and only because it cant be changed.)
Auto Stop: at 110 (because i need 102 for gold Hunter)
External: SilverFish v1.0 (this seems old but when i installed silverfish this is what i got and i cant find a post explaining how to update

My problem is that i keep losing! Ive watched most of the games and it seems to just make bad decisions. and also is there a reason why it takes 10 plus seconds after my turn starts for it to play any cards? this causeing problems towards the end of turn with not all creatures attacking or some mana being left with obvious cards that should be played, or an unused hero power.

Thanks in advance,
Screech
kevin420
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 8:10:18 AM(UTC)

Well setting the bot settings to rush and using silver fish don't work, it's one or the other(unless your using a modified silverfish).
The bot don't play very well at face type decks from my experience or even combo for that matter(grim war, oil rouge etc) Your better off using a zoo, tempo, midrange, or control deck.
It roping has to do with 1 of 3 things either 1: Your computer is slow/using high settings. 2:The main bot AI seems to rope alot(I stick to silverfish with tweaks to avoid this). 3:The current issue with the newest patch/bot update.
In the end the bot is not as smart as you maybe regardless of settings/deck It most likely wont get you past rank8.

I hope this answered your questions good luck.
Screech
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 8:35:52 AM(UTC)

im not sure if you know this, but will HearthRanger be releasing a new update for the latest HS update? other than the one they already have? Reason being,and no offense to the devs,but it seams to work NO WERE NEAR rank 9 potential from what ive seen. im running silverfish still. updated. but this problem seems to be on HRs end. And okay. ill take your advice on the face hunter. Do you know of a Hunter build with high win percentage? every hunter deck ive seen in the deck forums on here has been essentially face hunter and face hunter just doesnt work when its priority in most situations is trading. Thanks for your time, - Screech
kevin420
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 10:16:18 AM(UTC)

I'm sure they will fix it they just need some time.

mk100
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 11:28:26 AM(UTC)

i think HR is a bot for farming gold, not to melt down the best enemy´s in rank game !
im only farming in unranked, and i got a 90%+ winrate with mage agressiv mech deck
Iam not disappointed.
But after the update the bot makes same strange decision.
Screech
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 2:23:08 PM(UTC)

mk100;26912 wrote:
i think HR is a bot for farming gold, not to melt down the best enemy´s in rank game !
im only farming in unranked, and i got a 90%+ winrate with mage agressiv mech deck
Iam not disappointed.
But after the update the bot makes same strange decision.

I'm Not trying to use it to "melt down" any of the "best" players. these are simple rank 15s and then above after i let it run for awhile. it just makes terrible decisions. but now were waiting on the patch so we'll see