Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Auto-Concede-Option
Cloud
#1 Posted : Friday, May 22, 2015 4:28:08 AM(UTC)
Cloud

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Hi Guys.

At the moment the bot is farming at rank 20 and auto-concede, if he hit rank 19. So mostly 2 wins followed by 2 auto-concede.

Does the auto-concede function make the bot more detectable, because it concedes every time, if he is hitting rank 19?
delay-lamo
#2 Posted : Friday, May 22, 2015 1:40:16 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
That's a tough question. First of all, we can't say for sure if Blizzard reacts on those who autoconcede at some point to stay on worse ranks, so it's all just speculation. But here are my thoughts on that subject.
There are many real players who concede at ~18 rank (mostly 500wins farmers), so it's not direct indicator of bot behavior. And i doubt they'd check every account only based on that, there are too many.
While playing on worse ranks you greatly reduce the time spent on botting, which is obviously good.
While playing with worse players your bad moves are less likely to be detected and reported.
While playing on 18+ ranks big chunk of your opponents are bots as well, so they won't report you.
So personally i take that risk. And planning to switch to unranked mode after getting golden heroes.
Xixis
#3 Posted : Friday, May 22, 2015 3:50:34 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Cloud;26225 wrote:
Hi Guys.

At the moment the bot is farming at rank 20 and auto-concede, if he hit rank 19. So mostly 2 wins followed by 2 auto-concede.

Does the auto-concede function make the bot more detectable, because it concedes every time, if he is hitting rank 19?

No.