Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bot seems broken
veshonk
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 7:43:01 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

The bot chooses the right deck, and game mode & also discards cards. But when it actually starts to play it just waits for the turn to end, or drags a card extremely slowly onto the board/
j03lj98
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2015 8:02:40 AM(UTC)

I have the same problem, but on me he doesn't drag any card, he just stays and end turns.

Help please
franner
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 16, 2015 12:32:53 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 25 post(s)
remember to choose deckrules and read faq.
Hearthrangerbot
#4 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2015 2:40:07 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
franner;25320 wrote:
remember to choose deckrules and read faq.

I always run the default deck rules and I started having this problem a few days ago. I would take a look at my bot and it would have stopped playing cards at some point and the turns would just instantly end on my side.
franner
#5 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2015 3:53:47 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Have you tried debugging, looking into the log files and looking in the bot information screen for information that might help?

Another thing is if you updated maybe start from scratch. Unpack the bot and set it up again and run and see if it solves the problem? How about ram usage, the slow speed mouse movement sounds like either the system is at its limits at some point, gfx card, ram or cpu or you might have set it to slow movement in hearthstone settings.

At least that some of the things I would kind of think that might help you solev this problem.
Hearthrangerbot
#6 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2015 6:18:44 PM(UTC)

My processor is a Intel core i7-2600k cpu @ 3.40GHz with 8GB ram so I doubt it's being strained. I have always run multiple programs/chrome tabs open and my cpu usage hovers around 3%.

Although I haven't made any bot setting changes recently I did find out my mouse move speed was set to 1/20. I put it up to 10 and I will see if that remedy's the situation. If not I will uninstall the bot and re-install from scratch.

franner;25350 wrote:
Have you tried debugging, looking into the log files and looking in the bot information screen for information that might help?

Another thing is if you updated maybe start from scratch. Unpack the bot and set it up again and run and see if it solves the problem? How about ram usage, the slow speed mouse movement sounds like either the system is at its limits at some point, gfx card, ram or cpu or you might have set it to slow movement in hearthstone settings.

At least that some of the things I would kind of think that might help you solev this problem.

Hearthrangerbot
#7 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2015 7:51:14 PM(UTC)

Hearthrangerbot;25357 wrote:
My processor is a Intel core i7-2600k cpu @ 3.40GHz with 8GB ram so I doubt it's being strained. I have always run multiple programs/chrome tabs open and my cpu usage hovers around 3%.

Although I haven't made any bot setting changes recently I did find out my mouse move speed was set to 1/20. I put it up to 10 and I will see if that remedy's the situation. If not I will uninstall the bot and re-install from scratch.

I uninstalled and re-installed from scratch and it's still having issues. I qued in as druid and 1. it didn't mulligan anything even though there was 8 mana drops, 2. it didn't play its 2 drop on turn 2, 3. instead of playing a 2 drop it simply hero powered and even then it didn't attack with his hero power it just ended the turn.

I'm using the default rules which I have always used. However opening them up now and taking a look at them they seem to be incomplete, for example the mulligan page is empty with the exception of //comments up top. Does anybody have a reliable xlsx deckrule file to attempt to launch with instead?

EDIT: I just downloaded yoin's control deck rule set and it's still bugged out. It just refuses to play cards and instead hero powers (doesn't even attack with it) and ends turn. Any ideas?

Also when I first launch it says "load extern bot failed: Could not load file or assembly 'file://................\Hearthranger\ExternBot\silverfish\silver.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515) path=...........................\HearthRanger\ExternBot\\silverfish\silver.dll"