Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

[TOOL] Ranger Indicator v.0.2 - (04/04/2015)
oijkn
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2015 5:19:41 PM(UTC)
oijkn

Groups: HSModerator, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 271 time(s) in 93 post(s)
Hi all,

Firstly i want to thanks my partner Jammo2k5 for his help in this project ! without him this project would never have happened.

I'm not an expert in coding but I managed to create this little tool which allows you to play in manual mode (debug) more easily.

I spent a lot of time to give you a stable and functional tools, I hope that our work with Jammo2k5 and myself will be useful and enjoyable ;)

The principle of Ranger Indicator is to show the pictures of the cards that HR will play. When debug mode is enabled HR tells you his next move but unfortunately the names of the cards are in English and in my case mine are in French so it's not easy to translate the cards and then play simultaneously (especially when time is limited in the game). This is when Ranger Indicator comes into play and shows you the pictures match of cards ! this is much easier to play :D

Download Section :

>>> RI_v.0.2(BRM).zip <<<

Here is the steps to follow :

1. Download the last version of Ranger Indicator.
  2. Unzip all files/directory in the HearthRanger root folder (see this post).
  3. Launch RI.exe
  4. Open your log file of HR. (You will find them in .\task_log)
  5. Activate the Debug mode in HR.
  6. Enjoy it !

Features :

- Show you the next move of HR.
- Auto Update when new version is available.
- Support Windows 8 x64.

Changelog :

v.0.2
- Patch for the Blackrock Mountain !

v.0.1
- First Build !

Screenshots :

Please report any problems or post all feedback here in the thread and any feature requests too (is i can answer it of course).

Thank you for using this tool and have a good game :)

Best regards.
6 users thanked oijkn for this useful post.
LeandriN on 3/26/2015(UTC), JoyAdmin on 3/26/2015(UTC), Golddieb on 3/27/2015(UTC), Xixis on 3/27/2015(UTC), bot1621 on 3/28/2015(UTC), gxgxgx on 3/29/2015(UTC)
bot1621
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 5:57:37 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I will definitely try this out, Thanks oijkn & Jammo2k5!
oijkn
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 5:11:08 AM(UTC)
oijkn

Man

bot1621;24741 wrote:
I will definitely try this out, Thanks oijkn & Jammo2k5!

Hi bot1621,

You are welcome ! I hope you will like this tool !

Give me a little feedback if you can please.

Best regards.
Nowee
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 2:14:24 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
The instructions are unclear. Where do you unzip the files to? Which log file do you open? I tried everything I could think of and nothing works.
oijkn
#5 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 2:53:46 PM(UTC)
oijkn

Man

Nowee;24759 wrote:
The instructions are unclear. Where do you unzip the files to? Which log file do you open? I tried everything I could think of and nothing works.

Hi Nowee,

Well i will try to be more clear ;)

Where do you unzip the files ? ==> Unzip all files in the HearthRanger root folder.

That mean in the same directory of HearthRanger (ex: C:\HearthRanger\) you unzip all files/directory directly to this folder.

Which log file do you open ? ==> If you look closer you will see a directory named task_log where you have installed HearthRanger. In it you will find the log files !

I hope now it's clearer for you :)

Best Regards.
Nowee
#6 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 8:21:51 PM(UTC)

Which log file am I supposed to open? I did those things and opened the newest log file but this tool never shows the cards. All I see is an arrow in between two blank spaces, or occasionally the right space saying battlefield on a blank card and the left space is still blank.
oijkn
#7 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2015 4:30:47 AM(UTC)
oijkn

Man

Nowee;24767 wrote:
Which log file am I supposed to open? I did those things and opened the newest log file but this tool never shows the cards. All I see is an arrow in between two blank spaces, or occasionally the right space saying battlefield on a blank card and the left space is still blank.

If you look in the task_log directory you will find different logs files, can you send me your last log please so I can test here to see what happen !

Can you check if you have a directory named card_image in the root directory where you have installed HR ? And look in it if you have all card pictures.

But I think it's just a «user» problem because in my tool a set a error routine if data wasn't found in the log file.

No worry we will find a way to run RI in your computer ;-)

Best regards.

Send from my smartphone.
Nowee
#8 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2015 5:04:59 AM(UTC)

http://pastebin.com/kghAYji0

Yes I have that directory and all the card pictures.

Also, if the tool depends on those pictures, how will I know which minion to attack/attack with if the opponent has/I have more than one of that minion.
oijkn
#9 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2015 7:48:02 AM(UTC)
oijkn

Man

Nowee;24772 wrote:
http://pastebin.com/kghAYji0

Yes I have that directory and all the card pictures.

Also, if the tool depends on those pictures, how will I know which minion to attack/attack with if the opponent has/I have more than one of that minion.

I looked quickly your log (in my smartphone because I'm not at home ATM) and you don't activated the debug mode in HR. You are playing in normal mode.

In second time your question is smart but in the log of HR there is no method to make the difference if the opponent/you have more than same minion. If JoyAdmin can make the difference in his log file perhaps I can adapt it...

Best regards.

Send from my smartphone.
Nowee
#10 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2015 11:55:40 AM(UTC)

I did activate debug mode, I'm not sure which log file I activated debug mode in. I just sent the last log file like you asked.

The log says the stats of the minion in parenthesis I think so in some situations it should be possible to figure out which minion HR is referring to.
oijkn
#11 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2015 1:50:43 PM(UTC)
oijkn

Man

Nowee;24785 wrote:
I did activate debug mode, I'm not sure which log file I activated debug mode in. I just sent the last log file like you asked.

The log says the stats of the minion in parenthesis I think so in some situations it should be possible to figure out which minion HR is referring to.

Here is a screenshoot of what should look like your directory of HR :

For the moment you have just to look in the debug window what minion you have to play if there are several identical.

Regards.
1 user thanked oijkn for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 3/31/2015(UTC)
Nowee
#12 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2015 8:52:32 PM(UTC)

Oh you're supposed to take out the contents of the extracted folder and put them in the hearthranger directory? The instructions made me think that I just needed to move the RI_v.0.1 folder to the hearthranger directory, not take out the files/folders in the RI_v.0.1 folder and put them in the hearthranger directory.

I still think I'd rather stick with the logs since I still have to manually click the button to see my next move, it's harder to play with more windows on top of the game, and the log can tell the stats of the minion I'm supposed to attack with. I'll just wait until a future release of this tool since right now it's more complicated than reading the log.
oijkn
#13 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2015 2:57:38 AM(UTC)
oijkn

Man

Nowee;24798 wrote:
I still think I'd rather stick with the logs since I still have to manually click the button to see my next move, it's harder to play with more windows on top of the game, and the log can tell the stats of the minion I'm supposed to attack with. I'll just wait until a future release of this tool since right now it's more complicated than reading the log.

Well, now the tool work correctly in your computer we can talk about more features in RI.

Please tell me exactly what you want/need more in the Ranger Indicator so that you use it !? And i will try to add it in the next build :)

Best regards.
oijkn
#14 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2015 7:57:02 AM(UTC)
oijkn

Man

Hi all,

There is a new update due to the BRM patch.

Please download the new zip file "RI_v0.2(BRM).zip" that contain all needed files for the BRM version !

Regards.
2 users thanked oijkn for this useful post.
Hearthmem on 4/4/2015(UTC), masterwai on 4/5/2015(UTC)
served24
#15 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 11:14:11 PM(UTC)
served24

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I can't find the god damn log file. I look in the task_log folder and i even search for all files but all i have are: "HearthRanger - Bot for Hearthstone_2015-05-06_07_10_16" And when i select this i get an error message saying: "Data not found in the LOG file." I don't understand. Can you post pictures of what the log file should look like? I would greatly appreciate it.
oijkn
#16 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2015 6:26:27 AM(UTC)
oijkn

Man

served24;25709 wrote:
I can't find the god damn log file. I look in the task_log folder and i even search for all files but all i have are: "HearthRanger - Bot for Hearthstone_2015-05-06_07_10_16" And when i select this i get an error message saying: "Data not found in the LOG file." I don't understand. Can you post pictures of what the log file should look like? I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi served24,

Normally you must find a log file like "DeckRules_Default_2015-XX-XX_XX_XX_XX.log" or something like that and this is the log file to select for good data !

Can you post a screenshoot of your settings of HR, please ?

Best regards.