Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Reword rules I formulated into conditions for DeckRules Excel sheet
seth
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2015 8:11:06 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Anybody up for trying to reword these following rules into conditions supported by the Excel sheet? All these rules are made in mind for Face Hunter, although some of them apply for Mid-Range Hunter too.

1) If own secret is up or in hand or own Mad Scientist is on the board and no lethal and no weapon in hand don't waste last charge of Eaglehorn Bow (durability=1)
Implementation possibility: currently none, as there is no condition for checking how many charges a weapon has.

2) Use Steady Shot (Hunter's hero power) every turn from turns 4-5 onwards for mana efficiency unless there is a Knife Juggler + Unleash the Hounds combo possibility with >=3 minions on oppo's side (current behaviour: bot prefers to play 2 minions instead of 1 minion and hero power, hence maxing out the usage of hero power).
Implementation possibility: unknown

3) Prefer clearing board with weapons, attack face with minions - don't attack minions with deathrattles such as Nerubian Egg and Haunted Creeper.

4) If opponent does not have lethal (his board's minions attack summed up + 4 damage buffer) and is low hp (<=15) direct all damage to face.
Implementation possibility: I can't find a condition that would sum up the enemies' minions attack values nor an option to increase that value by a set buffer

5) Don't play minions when own Explosive Trap is up, and the oppo's minions that are on the field would die when attacking face. Exception: lethal can be achieved that turn.
Implementation possibility: I do not know how to force the bot to not play any minions, the other part of the condition can be implemented

6) When enemy is Hunter and has secret up:
expect Explosive Trap, clear board with minions that are already on the board, the last and weakest minion (e.g. 1/1 Spiderling) than triggers the trap.
After triggering the trap play minions.

7) When enemy is Mage and has secret up:
expect Mirror Entity, play least valuable minion to check,
than attack face with the minion whose attack/health is lowest (this rules out Ice Barrier and Vaporize, left are Counterspell, Duplicate and Ice Block).
Before casting a high-value spell check for Counter Spell with a low-value spell (e.g. The Coin), try not triggering Duplicate on high-value minions.

8) When enemy is Paladin and has secret up:
expect Noble Sacrifice -> attack face with the 'worst' minion first.

@edit:

9) Cast Animal Companion before attacking with minions, but not if a Hunter secret is up.

10) If my board would leave the enemy at <=10 hp and opponent has no lethal (board state + 8 buffer < my hp) go face.
Implementation possibility: currently impossible

Unfortunately from what I can see, some conditions haven't yet been created (such as the condition to sum up the attack of the enemies' minions to check for whether he has lethal if I my minions don't trade) and as such are impossible to implement.
1 user thanked seth for this useful post.
thedarklite on 4/7/2015(UTC)