Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Rank 8 Druid Deck
Xixis
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 2:15:46 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
RANK 8 - http://s1282.photobucket...png.html?sort=3&o=1
DECKLIST - http://s1282.photobucket...png.html?sort=3&o=0

I used Yoin's control rules with my own tweaks and settings were 8000 and 1000
3 users thanked Xixis for this useful post.
Yoin on 3/14/2015(UTC), smee on 3/14/2015(UTC), JoyAdmin on 3/14/2015(UTC)
smee
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 5:33:38 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks. Going to give it a try now. Will post stats later today or tomorrow.
gxgxgx
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 5:48:43 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
require 5 legendary, which i only have loatheb >.<"
served24
#4 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2015 3:27:38 AM(UTC)
served24

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Any replacements for cenarius and Harrison Jones?
wilsoz
#5 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2015 4:19:31 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 8 post(s)
served24;24460 wrote:

imo harrison can be replaced with any 5mana of around the same stats.
Its just now you're not going to like miracle rogue assassin dagger shenanigans and warrior arcanites in the mid-lategame
Cenarius seems pretty vital to the deck through any lategame legendary (e.g. rag) would probably work (too bad now you give the opponent a bgh target which cenarius wasn't)
These are just my thoughts as a slightly above average druid player (tfw the highest you've ever reached with effort is only 3 higher than a bot ;_;)
smee
#7 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2015 9:02:42 PM(UTC)

Tried it 2 times, 20 games each.
Had 30-40% winrate in ranked. Maybe this result is because I'm playing on EU servers.
Xixis
#8 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 12:23:58 AM(UTC)

smee;24495 wrote:
Tried it 2 times, 20 games each.
Had 30-40% winrate in ranked. Maybe this result is because I'm playing on EU servers.

If you had read my thread correctly, you would have seen that I MADE CHANGES TO YOIN's RULES so the bot could play it better, I'm not giving the rules for the deck as I'm currently rank 5 with it.
Xixis
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 12:25:02 AM(UTC)

served24;24460 wrote:

Ancient of War, Rag, bomb lobber, 2nd force savage
smee
#14 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 11:06:10 AM(UTC)

Xixis;24499 wrote:
If you had read my thread correctly, you would have seen that I MADE CHANGES TO YOIN's RULES so the bot could play it better, I'm not giving the rules for the deck as I'm currently rank 5 with it.

I stand corrected. I read it as your tweaks were settings at 80000 and 1000.

Would you mind sharing your rules with us please ?

Smee
Ultranist
#15 Posted : Wednesday, March 18, 2015 7:32:31 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
How did you made it so the bots plays wild growth?
plookey78
#16 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2015 11:46:00 AM(UTC)

can you post the rules??
Yoin
#17 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2015 3:45:11 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 218 time(s) in 108 post(s)
plookey78;24707 wrote:
can you post the rules??

You can go to the rule's thread using the link in my signature.
My Control rules: here.
plookey78
#18 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 9:33:33 AM(UTC)

Yoin;24711 wrote:
You can go to the rule's thread using the link in my signature.

I mean the rules that he changed. He probably modified ur rules to use innervate and wild growth properly, both really important spells for druid.
Xixis
#19 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 11:27:59 AM(UTC)

plookey78;24725 wrote:
I mean the rules that he changed. He probably modified ur rules to use innervate and wild growth properly, both really important spells for druid.

Many cards were changed, Innervate Wild Growth, FoN + Savage, Harrison and sylvannas as for me posting the rules, no and the bot is still stuck @ rank 5
ingxyg
#20 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 4:09:09 PM(UTC)

good
nimbleshank
#9 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2015 5:44:59 PM(UTC)

Xixis;24499 wrote:

Why even bother sharing the deck if one can't even use it properly without your tweaked ruleset? What's the harm in sharing it anyway? If anything, it could be beneficial for you to get some input on your tweaks and alterations. I guess you aren't the open-source kind of guy.
Xixis
#10 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2015 7:24:03 PM(UTC)

nimbleshank;25377 wrote:
Why even bother sharing the deck if one can't even use it properly without your tweaked ruleset? What's the harm in sharing it anyway? If anything, it could be beneficial for you to get some input on your tweaks and alterations. I guess you aren't the open-source kind of guy.

I'm showing the potential of the bot plus if people weren't leeches and put some effort in then maybe it would work.
chunkybuddha
#11 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 7:00:44 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Xixis;25378 wrote:
I'm showing the potential of the bot plus if people weren't leeches and put some effort in then maybe it would work.

Don't start threads to just jerk yourself off please.

This forum should be used as a tool, not a facebook forum. I don't really care what stats you've achieved, nor does anyone else, if you aren't going to share the details of what exactly got you there.

Also, the "leech" logic is just distasteful and hypocritical . You are in fact 'leeching' from someone, using their program, and their knowledge and effort; whereas all you've contributed is 10 minutes of a guessing to the equation, just like the rest of us.

In case you don't understand: get off your high horse, nobody cares about you, or what you do, unless it's beneficial to them; share parameters.
6 users thanked chunkybuddha for this useful post.
yigo351 on 4/24/2015(UTC), emilcoff on 5/6/2015(UTC), BootyBay on 5/11/2015(UTC), gxgxgx on 5/11/2015(UTC), Tonis on 5/12/2015(UTC), jh.dunkelheit on 5/31/2015(UTC)
Xixis
#12 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 11:03:14 AM(UTC)

chunkybuddha;25423 wrote:
Don't start threads to just jerk yourself off please.

This forum should be used as a tool, not a facebook forum. I don't really care what stats you've achieved, nor does anyone else, if you aren't going to share the details of what exactly got you there.

Also, the "leech" logic is just distasteful and hypocritical . You are in fact 'leeching' from someone, using their program, and their knowledge and effort; whereas all you've contributed is 10 minutes of a guessing to the equation, just like the rest of us.

In case you don't understand: get off your high horse, nobody cares about you, or what you do, unless it's beneficial to them; share parameters.

Actually I put about 13 hours into developing my own rules to make sure it can play against most decks perfectly, I continue to still update these rules especially since the meta changes.
So how am I leeching? I put effort into finding bugs and help other people with creating decks using the default rules I even share my arena results. I have put more into this site than you will ever do, also creating second accounts just to slate me is pathetic go get a life kid.
People actually do care about what I post and what I do even if it doesn't affect them, people actually like to see the bot progress and it seems to me that you're just a recluse trying to troll other people because you have failed at everything else do us all a favor and leave site no-one wants that kind of attitude on this site.
why should I share parameters especially to scum like you and for your information I was planning to release my rules once I can get the bot to hit legend on it's own.
BootyBay
#13 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2015 3:00:08 PM(UTC)

Xixis;25495 wrote:
Actually I put about 13 hours into developing my own rules to make sure it can play against most decks perfectly, I continue to still update these rules especially since the meta changes.
So how am I leeching? I put effort into finding bugs and help other people with creating decks using the default rules I even share my arena results. I have put more into this site than you will ever do, also creating second accounts just to slate me is pathetic go get a life kid.
People actually do care about what I post and what I do even if it doesn't affect them, people actually like to see the bot progress and it seems to me that you're just a recluse trying to troll other people because you have failed at everything else do us all a favor and leave site no-one wants that kind of attitude on this site.
why should I share parameters especially to scum like you and for your information I was planning to release my rules once I can get the bot to hit legend on it's own.

LoL m8 posting 2 links i can't see any help. People are getting tons of hours and sharing without any credit and didn't bitch around here. I don't care but you name it yourself that you are helping people creating decks bla bla... can't see any
2 Pages12>