Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Miscalculation?
franner
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 25, 2015 10:36:29 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 25 post(s)
I just noticed that when casting like Stormwind Champion (+1/+1 to all other minions), if they go from 0/2 to 1/3 the same round it didn't attack with them (happened in arena that I saw it). Was playing shaman and there where no taunt and would be great if they attacked oponents life.

I don't know about the calculation process if it "sees" the +1/+1 to other minions in the calculations of it, if it was an error or need recalculating stats of minions? In the end they duídn't attack or anything, and it wasn't end of time (rope). So enough time to act actually. They did nothing through.

another thing:
A few minions have deathrattle and summon a new minion or random minion. Like with sludge belcher (3/5 taunt, deathrattle 1/2 taunt). after killing belcher the bot tries to target oponents life but of course it cannot and that is a sign its a bot (oponent can see you try to target health when there is a taunt minion on board).

Maybe there can be done something that the bot "sees" teathrattle and acts accordingly without targeting something it yet cannot? Also this would make the bot more undetectable by players I belive.

Just wanted to share this to improve the bot :-)
TempestPheonix
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 25, 2015 9:05:33 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I also noticed the Sludge Belcher thing. I recommend changing it to fist kill death rattles is it's going to and then recalculate plays based on the new board.

I suspect that the bot's calculation speed may have to be optimized in order for this to work in the 90 second turn timer for the current meta of death rattles. (Sometimes it can take a bit to recalculate (May be on my end but I doubt it)).

If this is a long term project.. which I suppose it may well be, I request that the popular and class death rattles be included in a first patch and the rest in another.