Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

How About a Donation Based Model Instead of Buying it? At least until the Bot is perfect..
buyuyenliste
#1 Posted : Friday, December 5, 2014 5:35:07 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I think there are many users that would donate $5-10, but who would just stop using it if they "have to pay" $20..
I know that's how I feel..
Do you agree?
Banana123
#2 Posted : Friday, December 5, 2014 6:19:37 PM(UTC)

buyuyenliste;21188 wrote:
I think there are many users that would donate $5-10, but who would just stop using it if they "have to pay" $20..
I know that's how I feel..
Do you agree?

I just had the same idea,i mean i would gladly buy 20 $ lifetime but i got no 20$ im 13 years old but i could probably find a way to get 5-10$ so yeah i agree
l3lackitty
#3 Posted : Friday, December 5, 2014 7:45:08 PM(UTC)
l3lackitty

Man

Banana123;21189 wrote:
I just had the same idea,i mean i would gladly buy 20 $ lifetime but i got no 20$ im 13 years old but i could probably find a way to get 5-10$ so yeah i agree

13 years old, huh? Are you on your own computer, or would you be running the bot in the background of the family computer? I remember when I used to do stuff like that on the family computer. :P

Well take that way you'll find $5-10 and save it until you can get $5-10 more and then help support this bot!

Otherwise it's roughly $7.35 to buy full access to HearthRanger for a month. You could do that until you earn/save enough to buy lifetime access if that's what you're aiming for.
I'ts almost Christmas, just ask for good ol' cash for a present!
ewire123
#4 Posted : Friday, December 5, 2014 9:55:59 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I thought 13 year old have all the time in the world to play games? Why would you need a bot to play ?

/joke
noxenia
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 11, 2014 4:12:15 PM(UTC)

Man

I think 20$ is a pretty good price for a lifetime session i think its not like moneymaking more like its much work and time that he spent making the bot better and enhance it every 2-4 days answer questions etc. the servers costs the website ...
he have to get some money back and other bots are way more expensive 10$ every month.And he also gave us the beta phase back as he realised the bot is not ready for selling it so i think its ok how its going right now and this bot is maybe the savest bot dont know someone who got banned and the bot with the fastest and most direct support.