Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Deck Importing/Exporting, stat tracking.
ryot00
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2014 8:14:19 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I'm sure a lot of the community here already use this but for those who haven't heard of this great tool for hearthstone here's the link:

Hearthstone Deck Tracker

Basically it allows you to save decks from popular Hearthstone Deck websites and import them straight into your Hearthstone client instead of having to sort through pages, or search for individual cards in your collection when trying out a new deck.

This is a CHROME extension that lets you save and import decks from websites below via a button in the address bar when you have a valid deck open in your chrome browser, which you can then save as a text file and import into your Hearthstone deck tracker.
- hearthhead.com
- hearthstonetopdeck.com
- hearthstoneplayers.com
- hearthpwn.com
- hearthstats.net
- gosugamers.com

Alternatively you could just open a deck ie. Miracle Rogue then copy the address and go to Import>Web>Save then Export>To Hearthstone while you have that new deck class page open and hit ok.

It also tracks stats for your individual decks and has some pretty nifty timers as well as your current deck on an overlay so you can clearly see what you have left and what the chance of you drawing that card is.
I'll be happy to answer any questions about this wonderful program on this thread and I'll be posting my future botting saved decks in this format to make it easier for exporting for everyone else.

ryot00
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2014 8:22:18 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Reserved