Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

too slow
Skyj
#1 Posted : Monday, December 1, 2014 12:14:13 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello , first of all thank you for your work on Heartranger, I bought the lifetime version and i'm quite satisfied of it.

The main issue in my opinion is that the bot takes a way too much time between each attack of minions,
it makes the bot looks like a bot however, when a human take a time to decide what he's gonna do, all minions attack much more faster!

My question is are you planning to increase the speed of the bot when he attacks? That would be great if it's possible.

Sorry for my English i did my best

JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Monday, December 1, 2014 12:27:13 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
Yes I can shorten the attack interval, it's possible since the action has already been calculated. Another opinion is if bot moves too fast, it's also fishy, like most bot video shows on youtube.

Now I have higher priority task (arena improvements), so please bear with us, before that I have added this case into my to-do list.
Skyj
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2014 3:11:01 AM(UTC)

Well actually, it wasn't Heartranger who was slow, it was my pc ^^, i restarted it and the bot works way better. Sorry for this inconvenient.

You can delete this topis if you want .Despite that, Thanks for your quick answer !
1 user thanked Skyj for this useful post.
acheron55 on 12/31/2014(UTC)
ryot00
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2014 7:49:14 AM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;21007 wrote:
Yes I can shorten the attack interval, it's possible since the action has already been calculated. Another opinion is if bot moves too fast, it's also fishy, like most bot video shows on youtube.

Now I have higher priority task (arena improvements), so please bear with us, before that I have added this case into my to-do list.

I'm fine with the bot speed atm, I mean it isn't like it's roping at turn one, I guess some people would prefer having the option of faster moves if they're actually at the desk watching the thing going through its motions, I agree that the obvious bots on the ladder are the ones with the insta turns.
acheron55
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 31, 2014 1:39:24 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Skyj;21028 wrote:
Well actually, it wasn't Heartranger who was slow, it was my pc ^^, i restarted it and the bot works way better. Sorry for this inconvenient.

You can delete this topis if you want .Despite that, Thanks for your quick answer !

I had the same issue. I installed the bot yesterday for the first time, it just went insane. 100% cpu usage, game was always freezing, i couldnt use my mouse in the game, it was fixed to a point and always click there wherever i move it. and it wasnt like my pc was had not enough RAM at that point. so i have no idea what caused it. but everything was working fine after I restarted. so i ended up buying lifetime ^^