Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

[2.0.0.0] Hunter Deck that got me to 11
Gryffyth
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 29, 2014 8:01:00 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hey guys! This is my first post, so be gentle. I'm new to the bot, and new to the forum, but I wanted to share the deck I've had the best success rate with. Granted, this deck does have a few cards not everyone will have, but I still think it's worth sharing.

Deck

Deck Rules

This deck and these rules got me to rank 11, granted it may just be my luck, but hopefully it will help some people out.

Also, there is a rule set for Ironbeak Owl, even though there isn't one in the deck currently. This is so you can drop the Timber Wolf and add a Ironbeak.

Still a work in progress, and I will update the rules if I make any changes. Open to any suggestions you might have. Thanks!!
2 users thanked Gryffyth for this useful post.
ztunad on 12/2/2014(UTC), Arc on 12/19/2014(UTC)
micax
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:23:20 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Gryffyth;20943 wrote:
Hey guys! This is my first post, so be gentle. I'm new to the bot, and new to the forum, but I wanted to share the deck I've had the best success rate with. Granted, this deck does have a few cards not everyone will have, but I still think it's worth sharing.

Deck

Deck Rules

This deck and these rules got me to rank 11, granted it may just be my luck, but hopefully it will help some people out.

Also, there is a rule set for Ironbeak Owl, even though there isn't one in the deck currently. This is so you can drop the Timber Wolf and add a Ironbeak.

Still a work in progress, and I will update the rules if I make any changes. Open to any suggestions you might have. Thanks!!

where is deck rules link )? Thank you.
Gryffyth
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:32:43 PM(UTC)

micax;20945 wrote:
where is deck rules link )? Thank you.

Sorry about that! I've updated the deck rules link to be correct.
ztunad
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2014 2:58:36 AM(UTC)

Is first time when i use this bot, i found some problems in the last 4 hours of test:

When you get "Huffer" from "Animal Companion" never attack with..
Has problems using "Timber Wolf" uses often wrong
Use the "Flare" like "ok, let's draw a card" not to destroy the secrets
Missed lethal 3 times in the 14 matches that I've watched.
Win Ratio: 67%

I appreciate the effort anyway, thank you so much for sharing :)
ryot00
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2014 8:05:20 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Couple of questions regarding the deck and deckrules, I've had some success with a very similar huntertaker deck with the default deck rules. Is there any reason why you only have 2 traps with 2x mad scientist and 2x eaglethorn bow?
Does the rule set hold flare for played secrets when playing secret classes?
Does the rule set hold 1 charge of eaglethorn bow if you have an active secret or secret in hand?
Does it use the coin correctly? The default deck rules will sometimes burn the coin turn 1 and play a 1 mana minion, wasting 1 mana.
Gryffyth
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2014 10:06:34 AM(UTC)

ryot00;21098 wrote:
Couple of questions regarding the deck and deckrules, I've had some success with a very similar huntertaker deck with the default deck rules. Is there any reason why you only have 2 traps with 2x mad scientist and 2x eaglethorn bow?
Does the rule set hold flare for played secrets when playing secret classes?
Does the rule set hold 1 charge of eaglethorn bow if you have an active secret or secret in hand?
Does it use the coin correctly? The default deck rules will sometimes burn the coin turn 1 and play a 1 mana minion, wasting 1 mana.

I'm still working out a few of the kinks with the rules, and plan on uploading a update soon.

Flare can currently be used to just draw a card, but is set to prioritize using flare to remove secrets. I'm going to update this to hold flare until secrets are played for Pali, Hunters, and Mage.

As for the secrets, I've tried a few variations and while you can add more to the deck, it seems like the rules still need a bit of work on when to play the secrets.

I've seen the coin issue as well, and I'm trying to work out how to prevent it from playing the coin, and only use it when needed.

I'll keep everyone updated as I make further changes to the deckrules.
ryot00
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2014 10:20:47 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Gryffyth;21100 wrote:
I'm still working out a few of the kinks with the rules, and plan on uploading a update soon.

Flare can currently be used to just draw a card, but is set to prioritize using flare to remove secrets. I'm going to update this to hold flare until secrets are played for Pali, Hunters, and Mage.

As for the secrets, I've tried a few variations and while you can add more to the deck, it seems like the rules still need a bit of work on when to play the secrets.

I've seen the coin issue as well, and I'm trying to work out how to prevent it from playing the coin, and only use it when needed.

I'll keep everyone updated as I make further changes to the deckrules.

Thanks for the quick reply, looking forward to your future updates!