Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

v.2.0.0.0 - Some Improvements
JoyAdmin
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 29, 2014 5:01:50 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
With v.2.0.0.0 we introduced a new way to make bot even safer than before.

Also we fixed the bug for new option to stop bot when no more gold can be earned, and bring some other improvements.
1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
Yoin on 11/29/2014(UTC)
hitler
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 29, 2014 8:26:57 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

I have started the bot with no more gold rewards set on.

and it doesnt get stuck so good job ;)
echo1
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 29, 2014 1:48:47 PM(UTC)

I would buy it but atm nop cause the bot is to slow on high board he just take time & time to play and at the end don't have enough time to do all attacks also the time between each attack looks really bot and not human like (Like u don't see the arrow of other attacks cause the human do the attack sequence to fast)
jtancos1
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 29, 2014 1:55:24 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 6 post(s)

This mean you guys are closing beta soon?
yann510
#6 Posted : Saturday, November 29, 2014 5:14:10 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
A bot is always a work in progress they can't just release a perfect product with any source of money. It can take months to develop that kind of bot.
Yoin
#9 Posted : Saturday, November 29, 2014 6:10:49 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 218 time(s) in 108 post(s)
Usually bots are used to do repetitive and tedious "work". In the HS case, the bot would earn for you the 100 gold cap and the daily quest and this bot do that.

IMHO, other options as play arena or reach certain rank are a plus, which can be used or not. But that characteristics wouldn't be used to say that the bot is no good enough to be sold.

Must the bot be improved? of course yes, but this bot has been improved a lot from the first time that I've tried it. I remember that some of my decks (similar to the decks posted here) had a win or two at hour and a win rate very poor. Now the win ratio is good and you could win 5-6 games at hour. Other members could say the same.
My Control rules: here.
ewire123
#11 Posted : Saturday, November 29, 2014 6:14:30 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
seem like hearthranger is more focus on being safe and not get banned which i like. You will have my money when it become paid.
jtancos1
#10 Posted : Saturday, November 29, 2014 6:15:32 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Yoin;20938 wrote:
Usually bots are used to do repetitive and tedious "work". In the HS case, the bot would earn for you the 100 gold cap and the daily quest and this bot do that.

IMHO, other options as play arena or reach certain rank are a plus, which can be used or not. But that characteristics wouldn't be used to say that the bot is no good enough to be sold.

Must the bot be improved? of course yes, but this bot has been improved a lot from the first time that I've tried it. I remember that some of my decks (similar to the decks posted here) had a win or two at hour and a win rate very poor. Now the win ratio is good and you could win 5-6 games at hour. Other members could say the same.

I agree that it has come far, I remember when mage was the only supported class. Though I don't think I would buy it at this state.
echo1
#12 Posted : Saturday, November 29, 2014 7:41:48 PM(UTC)

He can be safe as hell but when u take a report, u can be take attention by blizzard.. and that a problem with the attack sequence who looks like really bot like => When u got a board with 6 minions it's seems like the bot is not strong enough to do all actions in time by that u can lose some damage (maybe add multi threading?) also if u got 6 minions the bot will attack with the arrow on all and with the same timer between each attacks so that looks really bot. When u play as human u do all the attack very fast and the game only show the first arrow and the others minions attack without the arrow showing..

So yeah i won't take the risk to pay if the bot feel not really safe for me
karloxe
#14 Posted : Monday, December 1, 2014 4:37:42 PM(UTC)

please let the free bot: ' (
TheSethdeath
#15 Posted : Monday, December 1, 2014 5:45:50 PM(UTC)

FREE THE BOT! \ O /
HRanger01
#17 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2014 5:10:47 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
v.2.0.0.0 is working great so far...I think the bot is almost not detectable since it does a lot of human like stuff!

I like how the bot is grabbing some cards before doing actual attacks...just like humans would do ;-)
The options are also very detailed, like doing the daily quests with a certain decks and stopping when there is no more gold left to farm...

Great work ;-)

pm12345ay
#18 Posted : Tuesday, December 2, 2014 7:07:11 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Thank you for expanding the free open beta phase. On with the findings :-)

One serious detection problem seems to have been introduced lately (or maybe it only wasn't so severe before?).
I got 2 friend requests because of that last weekend. At least i suppose it's because of that:

The bot often interrupts itself in the middle of an action. Normally, when something significant has changed
on the board: a minion died or a minion was summoned. Then the bot aborts the targeting (spell or minion),
calculates the new action, and then actually plays. This often leads to a sequence, that is screaming "bot", more
than ever before. Because this leads to equal play timings of about 4 (!) seconds, not the well known 2 seconds
delay from other bots! Lets assume 4 small enemy minions, that are all killed like this:
Mortal coil starting, aborting, waiting, killing (4 seconds), mortal coil starting, aborting, waiting, killing (4 seconds),
attacking with minion 1, aborting, waiting, killing (4 seconds), attacking with minion 2, aborting, waiting, killing
(4 seconds).
I don't know, what the other player sees, but i think he even sees the aborting. Now imagine all the same play
and timing all over the whole game. That's scary. I even think of starting one or two new accounts, just to increase
the chance of surviving the next ban wave ...

Two other easily spotable situations are coming on top of this: soulfire: the old move isn't correctly aborted (no right
click?), so the next click completes (!) the targeting. This leads to damaging the own hero or an own minion.

Second situation is something like a spell, which needs targeting: if the bot aborts the targeting, because there is no
target left and he therefore wants to end the turn: then the red arrow goes all the way to the end turn button.

Please have a look into this, because making the injection safer is fine, but if this leads to more friend requests and
possible reportings, nothing seems to be gained. The normal speed for actions without aborting is fine, way better
than the old 2 seconds. The only other remaining timing problem is the long waiting time with large boards and
clear lethal. It's not human to wait so long when the enemy has let's say 1 life left and you have five minions on the
board. Then the card hovering backfires, because otherwise the opponent could think of you doing something else
in between turns.

I have also one AI problem :-)

If you have let's say one soulfire and one doomguard in hand, the bot blocks himself from playing and therefore
looses after some turns: he doesn't play soulfire nor doomguard nor life taps, because he is afraid of loosing cards.
He only plays the new card, that you get each turn.

1 user thanked pm12345ay for this useful post.
JoyAdmin on 12/3/2014(UTC)