Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Ranked deck + rules
chynnnnn
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 8:54:55 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

So, since the bot i was using latelly is not working for five days already, i cameback to hearthranger, the problem i got with this bot is that every deck i try never goes up from 38% winrate on ranked games, also i think the bot for now manages really bad the spell cards.

I just wanted to know if anyone of you has good ratings on ranked with this bot, what decks and rules do you use, this bot seems to work better with druid than with any other or is just my imagination? thanks in advance.

Oh, and btw how does it do on arena? anyone got 5 or more wins?
Yoin
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 11:17:09 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered, HSModerator

Was thanked: 218 time(s) in 108 post(s)
chynnnnn;20825 wrote:
So, since the bot i was using latelly is not working for five days already, i cameback to hearthranger, the problem i got with this bot is that every deck i try never goes up from 38% winrate on ranked games, also i think the bot for now manages really bad the spell cards.

I just wanted to know if anyone of you has good ratings on ranked with this bot, what decks and rules do you use, this bot seems to work better with druid than with any other or is just my imagination? thanks in advance.

Oh, and btw how does it do on arena? anyone got 5 or more wins?

You can use my decks and my rules to farming gold at rank 20/ casual games.
My Control rules: here.
beaverpatrolo
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 27, 2014 11:27:13 PM(UTC)

yeah arena is not the best for bot, unless u choose the cards and than let the bot play.
using any of me decks on default/rush or kakyoin control rules depending on the deck type ofc would give me at least 19rank, but not rank is important.. wins are, cause 100 gold a day+quest=arena a day and ofc 500 wins for golden hero, this is part that is mine intrest. got golden druid in 4 day tbh. rogue missing like 90 wins in 6 days. both of deck more less 48% wins.
Gryffyth
#6 Posted : Friday, November 28, 2014 4:06:43 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I let the bot run Arena, draft its own cards, and all of that. Hit 6 wins with Pali. If I have the option of pali, I think im going to just select Pali and have the bot run it.