Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

[Update]-[Arena run]-[ver.1.6.1.0]
jtancos1
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 12:23:03 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Just had the bot run an arena run, and it went 1-3. I picked the best cards I could get (Aka: not that good because you know sometimes arena likes ton screw you), and ran it on the Default deck rules page . . . The bot was doing stupid things like keeping a full hand of 5 and 6 cost cards.
My run
JoyAdmin
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 1:17:04 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
In the near future Hearthranger will have auto-arena function, it can draft card automatically.

Also it's performance will be re-tuned.

1 user thanked JoyAdmin for this useful post.
jtancos1 on 10/19/2014(UTC)
jtancos1
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 1:51:51 PM(UTC)

JoyAdmin;19989 wrote:
In the near future Hearthranger will have auto-arena function, it can draft card automatically.

Also it's performance will be re-tuned.

Looking forward to it, as you can see im a bit broke on gold would love the bot to be able to spin a profit from arenas.

P.S. love some of the performance updates from 1.6 though my Zoo deck is currently a Rank 9 on the ladder (from Rank 20 in 1.5) I think some fine tuning of the deck rules would bring it even further up (if you wouldn't mind helping me make a rule page for my zoo deck sometime in the future)
proflr
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 3:21:57 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Rank 9 sounds might fine already, mind posting your deck and rules (if you havent already)?
jtancos1
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 5:01:38 PM(UTC)

proflr;19993 wrote:
Rank 9 sounds might fine already, mind posting your deck and rules (if you havent already)?

Will go ahead and post it now, not quite done with the deck yet I still want to throw in some undertakers instead of void terrors I think. Don't have them yet though.
jtancos1
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 5:37:38 PM(UTC)

jtancos1;19998 wrote:
Will go ahead and post it now, not quite done with the deck yet I still want to throw in some undertakers instead of void terrors I think. Don't have them yet though.

Scratch that my rules for the deck corrupted, and im going to work soon I made new rules for it and I will leave it to run for six hours and when I come home if its doing good still i'll post it for ya so check back at around 11-11:45 pm tonight.
ffScandolous1969
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 23, 2014 7:32:02 PM(UTC)

I'm generally a 3/3 arena player, I think my best is 8 wins.

I don't know if you want to keep track of the bots arena performance, but since I am pushed for time to play at the moment I decided to let the bot do a run. I drafted a druid deck which looked pretty good to me (3 swipes, 2 druid of the claw, etc) I let the bot play while I watched, but I cant sit and let it play without wanting to interrupt it and make the play I like. I took over after the bot lost the first game and got a 3/3. I notice the bot again keeps what he is dealt which might be costly if you are going big minions (like a druid is often offered)

I decided to do another run but just to leave the bot to it. I drafted the mage deck below and the bot took it to 5 wins. I was pleasantly surprised and will run some more to see if this was a fluke.

Worgen Infiltrator
Amani Berserker
Loot Hoarder
Mad Bomber
Sorcerors Apprentice
Swamp Ooze
Bloodfen Raptor
Pyromancer
Unstable Ghoul
Frostbolt x2
ERF x2
Raid Leader
Demolisher
Shade of Naxx
Polymorph
Shieldmasta
Spellbreaker x2
Water Elemental x3
Gurubashi Berserker
Silver Hand Knight
Spiteful Smith
Stormpike Commando
Argent Commander
Frost Elemental
Ravenholdt Assasin

Maybe others can post decks that have done well so that we can get an idea what works for the bot in Arena?