Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

v.1.6.1.0 - Greatly Improved A.I. And Support All Cards.
JoyAdmin
#1 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2014 10:35:42 AM(UTC)

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 4539 time(s) in 1637 post(s)
v.1.6.0 - Important Update

- Hearthranger bot is smarter than ever, it's one of the best bots you can have now.

- Support all 882 cards.

- Predefined bot play styles

There are 3 predefined play styles, default / rush / zoo, if you don't know which style is for you, just select default.

- Enhanced deck rules.

Now you can control more details if you like to adjust bot's behavior, open [DeckRules_Default.xlsx] under DeckRuleSet directory, there is a sample worksheet to explain the details.

- Some bugs fixed.

I believe hearthranger can hit very high rank if it has suitable deck.

[Edit: Update to v.1.6.1.0]

- Bug fix when mulligan bot may crash.

- Faster data connection with binding server.

- Add some delay when reply emote.
Banana123
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 9:18:16 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hearthranger is pretty good it collects u gold and all but i find it terrilbe in ranked,i disenchanted all my cards to make full zoo deck gave it to hearthranger and it couldnt go much it actually derank me,i think that u should add more "codes" to it or atleast tutorial on how to make the codes , and when i try to play instead of my bot like for a turn so it wouldnt mess up it somestimes places a card and screws things over,so if in the next update it could get fixed great :) Otherwise its awesome ( I MADE THIS POST BEFORE I UPDATED ILL TEST WITH THE NEW UPDATE!)
JoyAdmin
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 12:14:01 PM(UTC)

I don't think it's terrible in ranked mode with v.1.6.0, here is a very good post about bot deck:

http://www.ownedcore.com...stone-decks-botting.html
bajjjjj
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 8:35:03 PM(UTC)

I just saw the bot play a game were the opponent had 7 minions all with under 4 health and it had a flamestrike in hand, but it seems because 2 of the 7 minions were nerubian eggs it chose to not use a flame strike even tho that would have greatly reduced the emount of dmg take the next turn. if that could be fix it would be great. and I've also observed that it seems like it really dosn't like mirror image even if there is a minion like knif jungler on your bord it prefers to just not play it even if you have 1 mana. sorry I'm posting this here I don't know were ells to post stuff like this
Nataniel88
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 8:20:00 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 13 post(s)
How can I prevent bot for attacking enemy Nerubian Egg? I used the line:

Any Card -30 GAIN FOR ATTACK AND TARGET enemy battlefield has card named $(Nerubian Egg) this card is not $silenced

but it doesn't seem to work.

Another thing - how to force bot to use Savage Roar (or Bloodlust) BEFORE attacking with minions on battlefield? Sometimes he does it right, sometimes wrong.
Nataniel88
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 12:20:18 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Actually is not only about Savage Roar but with all "buffs". I think I build quite nice hunter deck for this bot but it is useless when he often casts e.g. Leper Gnome before Undertaker or attacking with minions before playing Tomber Wolf or Animal Companion. Can we define it somehow?

JoyAdmin
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 1:00:02 PM(UTC)

You can set gain to -200 and see it's different or not, I'll fix this behavior in the near future.